[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

sportsline=ass

Avernus

I'm in three leagues.

One a yahoo basic, another yahoo plus, and the third a sportsline.

I've never had a problem with the Yahoo leagues in terms of drafting. Sportsline was fine last year for the draft, but this year was crap.

In terms of features, the yahoo interface is a lot less cluttered and the information is laid out better, but they only have an option to look at the league's starting lineup on one page instead of the roster grid in sportsline which is maddening when you want to come up with a trade.

Both do certain things better than the other, but I'd say Yahoo is better and more reliable overall.

Right now in our local (10:23 am) it says that FFb is shut down for a planned hardware upgrade, and will be up sometime today.( didn't say what year) It's been 7hrs so far. If it was planned why didn't they let anyone know about it or give an approx time frame?

just tried it for the first time today,popped right up....

This fantasy game is currently offline for a planned hardware upgrade.

All team and league information will be saved and available to you later today. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

We had our local draft online at Sportsline last night. It was awful to say the least. 10-12 owners had problems with the site, people were getting kicked out of the draft room and the site wouldn't update for chit as the draft went along. It took us 4.5 hours to do a 17 round 12 team draft.

I've been using Sportsline for 6 years and never had these kinds of problems. Anyone have a customer service number? I can't find one on their site.

Sounds just like Fox Fantasy Football

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"

The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

:D

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"

The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

:D

are you using AOL?...

I am having all sorts of problems with my league on AOL, but when I use firefox...everything works like a champ...

When are people going to stop rewarding CBS for charging excessive prices for an inferior service year after year after year?

I've seen numerous accounts of drafts on CBS that crashed completely this weekend - and CBS blaming it on microsoft updates earlier this month.

:shakinghead: PT Barnum was right. And people who are still with CBSSportsline - hey, you've been warned. Don't look for a shoulder to cry on here.

Good info here

You can post pics and write league stories at MFL, too.

Anyone that uses any other product gets no sympathy from me.

Good info here too.

Side note - If the NFL finally gets it's way and the likes of MFL go to the wall, leaving just CBS and Yahoo, etc, can you imagine what a disaster it will be for FF?

well, what are you using?....I had the same problems under AOL and forgot I had firefox, even though I use it often :lol:...

there are no problems under firefox...

IE6 and Firefox, same problem.

Probably the district IT Nazis are messing with something. :D

Oh, Hi Ursa........ :D

IE6 and Firefox, same problem.

Probably the district IT Nazis are messing with something. :D

Well that's not the problem. :D

Can't access the site from home either. :lol:

edit; It's just the cbssportsline front page apparently. strange.

Edited by driveby

Well that's not the problem. :D

Can't access the site from home either. :D

edit; It's just the cbssportsline front page apparently. strange.

yeah,I forgot to mention that I got in after I went to sportsline.com instead of my link through favorites....

just got a message back from sportsline, crediting my card for 150. i told them i have been using their site for like 7-8 years for one league i commish, 2 others i commish/cocommish and another im just in. i told them i would take the other 3 to mfl if they didnt give me my $$$ back. they did and are allowing us to play free.

i really dont like sportsline, but everyone is used to it so it just kind of works. nice to play for free. bigger pot for me!