[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deep Sleeper at WR?

RokoMotion

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cedrick Wilson

Samie Parker

Doug Gabriel

My long shot is Marques Colston many have been saying Devery Henderson, but this guy was the reason Stallworth is gone.

Actually, regarding Doug Gabriel, I heard some rumblings today that the Raiders aren't happy because he's been dropping too many passes in practice and that *if* Ronald Curry can overcome his injury demons, Curry is the likely candidate for the #3 WR spot, or maybe #2 if the Jerry Porter train wreck continues.

Edited by yo mama

See post #18 above your #22-as we all know it's really no need for me to say his name in these threads anymore, as I have gorged myself on the Drew Carter Kool-Aid.

exactly...I started drinking the kool-aid last season and chalked him up as a player to look out for this year....

..and then they signed Keyshawn...

Actually, regarding Doug Gabriel, I heard some rumblings today that the Raiders aren't happy because he's been dropping too many passes in practice and that *if* Ronald Curry can overcome his injury demons, Curry is the likely candidate for the #3 WR spot, or maybe #2 if the Jerry Porter train wreck continues.

that's some food for thought...

Agreed......I heard that too.

Vincent Jackson - the next TO but with a 'right" head :D

Reche Caldwell - Someone has to be the #1 with Brady winging it! :D

Derek Hagen - I like the name "Derek" :lol:

I think Mike Clayton in TB has as good a chance to break out (or re-break out, considering his highly productive rookie year) as anyone. Galloway should drop off and TB's top WR has been good for 80-1200-8 since Gruden's arrival.

I like Antonio Bryant as well

Bryant was solid in a bad situation last year; I don't know that I'd predict him to lead the league in anything, but if Smith isn't totally shellshocked, another 1000 yds and 4-6 tds seems plausible.

• 4 weeks later...

Roscoe Parrish

Reche Caldwell

Parrish has 2 td in 2 games...one was called back on a offensive pass intereference call that didn't affect his scoring. They are designing plays for him to score.

He also returns punts and will break one guarunteed!

Edited by satelliteoflovegm