[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Draft is going on right now!

spain

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took Ryan Moats in the 9th round. I didnt need another RB, but the value was there. Somebody already had Buckhalter. I thought about taking Issac Bruce, but thought Moats was too strong to pass up here.

I got Issac Bruce. So, my wr corps is Lee Evans, Kennison, and Issac Bruce. That is brutal. Starters so far:

Trent Green

Ronnie Brown

Jamal Lewis

Duece Mcalliseter or Wali Lundy

Lee Evans

Kennison or Bruce

LJ Smith

How does this look for a 16 team league so far?

BFD's 10 team roster in his local is the worst I have ever seen, and now you join him in the 16 category........Say What Willis? are you thinking Lundi/Bell. You never heard of these f*ckers before the FF hot list rumor mill gets passed around. I am very suprised @ yer picks, thought you would know better, but it does confirm that you are an A-hole, which I pegged years ago :D.......

I am going to get Collins now if he is available. Giving me 3 starting QB's....

edit: I got Collins. So, my qB corps is Trent Green, Losman, and Collins. Having 3 starting qb's in a 16 team league is a good thing. Trade bait...

Edited by spain

3rd round. I wanted to get my 3rd rb. Randy Moss and Boldin were still on the board at WR. RB's were between Dominic Rhodes and Wali Lundy.

I took Lundy for my flex player. I like his upside. I think he will get the job over Morency. Rhodes will split with Addai. Now I can start 3rb's. But my wr corps is going to be weak. I need to hit on some tier 3 and 4 wr. Any ideas on some sleeper wr's for next couple rounds?

I'll never understand...

you have potentially 2 of the most dominant people at their position available, and you go with a rookie that only has a shaky hold on the starting position. I just can't comprehend the choice. Why give up a true difference maker?