[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

STREAMTV

keggerz

Sorry, I don't exactly know what that means.

googled VLC and got this:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

D/L for Macs http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-macosx.html

maybe that will work

found this too:

How to install

VLC for Mac OS X is distributed as a disk image. Download the .dmg file, open it, and copy it to your hard drive (for instance the /Applications folder). Open VLC by double-clicking on it.

Note: There is not, and there will never be, a version for Mac OS 9.

Edited by keggerz

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

googled VLC and got this:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

D/L for Macs http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-macosx.html

maybe that will work

found this too:

I drag the link to watch the stuff in the player and nothing at all happens. It might be because of the new Intel Mac; anyone know....?

I'm perfectly happy with my Mac and have Windows on it as well. I just thought someone could help me figure it out on the Mac side of it as the Windows side works fine but I'd rather be working in Mac OS X compared to Windows.

i was just razzing you and if i had any experience with Macs i would gladly offer moe assistance but alas I cant

I'm perfectly happy with my Mac and have Windows on it as well. I just thought someone could help me figure it out on the Mac side of it as the Windows side works fine but I'd rather be working in Mac OS X compared to Windows.

Absolutely. What not use something that works well if you have a choice? Looks like I'll have to use the <dreaded> :D PC.

You can try this OSX help section.

You can try this too

I signed up today and have gotten the x264 to work fine in MPlayerOSX. You have to download the stream file, open it in TextEdit, and copy and paste the url in the File, Open Location box. A bit of a hassle, but works very well so far.

I've also gotten the Windows Media stream to work using the instructions here.

VLC did work for me, but MPlayer OSX seems to be smoother and is easier to configure.

Edited by Randall

Keg,

Works great! :D

I have Windows Meida Center along with an outstanding Graphics Card. Has video & audio out jacks for the TV & I can set the PC to either "Clone or "Dual View" capability.

I'm now set to watch any & all NFL games on my 48" Sony Wega, for the whopping sum of $3.83 per month

:lol::lol::brew:

Sunday Ticket...who needs it! :D

Keg,

Works great! :D

I have Windows Meida Center along with an outstanding Graphics Card. Has an out to for the TV & either "Clone or "Dual View" capability.

I'm now set to watch any & all NFL games on my 48" Sony Wega, for the whopping sum of $3.83 per month

:lol::lol::brew:

Sunday Ticket...who needs it! :D

Cool.

Small screen for me but it is still nice.

<pay no attention NFL spies. We are just kiding>

well, everything was looking good. They seem to be doing some server upgrades, so the channel where the CAR was gonna be played wasn't working just yet..no biggie, got a few hours to fix it.

Now that kick off is almost here, the server is SLOOOOW and I can't access the channels. :D

I'm sure it'll straighten out, but still..i like the :D emoticon :lol:

yeah of all days to do a server upgrade...hopefully all will be fine come game time

they said it's been going on since the 3rd, and now they're working out some specific channel problems, that most likely just popped up, with the season opener.

Either way, the site is actually DOWN right now. Not a page saying the server is busy. it's actually down.

i have 3meg DSL whatever that is :D

by hardwired i guess you mean not wireless(if thats the case I am good)

fwiw so far so good, it is grainy at Full Screen but it is much better then nothing!

hel1 $11.50 for some grainy games that I wouldnt have seen otherwise sounds good to me

Keg, what is 3meg dsl? I'd be interested to find out. Is that a guaranteed 3meg download speed? If so, it beats what I got. Would really be interested to find out what it is and who the ISP is.

Keg, what is 3meg dsl? I'd be interested to find out. Is that a guaranteed 3meg download speed? If so, it beats what I got. Would really be interested to find out what it is and who the ISP is.

verizon is the provider and i have no clue what 3meg is but i think thats what its called

Well I was excited but it looks like a flop now that gametime is here. It won't let me get on the site and when I am able to get on I click a channel and the server is busy. I am no computer wiz but it makes sense since the site would have to have MONSTEROUS bandwith to be able to dtream multiple users live video feeds online. I have a hunch this will not work with NFL games. Seems not to be working now. Anyone having better luck?

they really screwed up today.. if i remember correctly, i think they actually had the same problem in the opening week last year too. they should have whatever it is fixed by next week though. their servers were just too out numbered today.

Let's hope so. I recommended this to a friend cause I thought it was awesome yesterday :D.