[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BEARS!

rocknrobn26

But, they haven't played anybody yet... :D

:D:bash::clap::tup:

Who have the played. They got Seattle without Alexander, and NY without 5 defensive starters, includng both pass rushers that make that defense what it is.

Dallas would kick the ever living sh*t out of Chicago. And I hope they get them in the Playoffs, so they can advance one more round.

Amen.

Why did you edit out the :D ??? :D

Who have the played. They got Seattle without Alexander, and NY without 5 defensive starters, includng both pass rushers that make that defense what it is.

Dallas would kick the ever living sh*t out of Chicago. And I hope they get them in the Playoffs, so they can advance one more round.

Who did they play???????? Cop out!!!!!!!! Look at the scores/upsets this week! I'll spell it "A-N-Y G-i-V-E-N S-U-N-D-A-Y"

Nuff said!

You have got to be kidding me!

To throw it right back at you, who has Dallas played? Their wins have come against: Tennesse, Washington, Houston, Carolina, and Arizona. The only real team they've beat is Carolina. Not to mention, they lost against the 3-6 Redskins last week. Dallas has lost to everyone else: Jacksonville (who just got beat by Houston), Philly, The Giants (who the Bears just destroyed), and like I said: Washington.

Run your jabber all you want Sarge. Cowboys aren't even the best team in the NFC East...let alone the NFC. Right now Chicago, NYGiants, Philly, Seattle (with or without SA), New Orleans, and Atlanta could all take out Dallas. Keep wishing for a Dallas playoff berth because it is just that: a wish. :D

Edited by URLACHERisGOD

:clap::D:tup::D:doh::bash:

LOL, sounds like somebody's afraid. :D

I don't know what adjustments Ron Turner made during halftime, but they made all the difference.

LOL, sounds like somebody's afraid. :D

I don't know what adjustments Ron Turner made during halftime, but they made all the difference.

I couldn't believe how well they executed after Jones made the run to convert on 3rd and 22. (That's the first time a run for that distance on 3rd down has been successful for seven years, apparently). After that, it was like all the air went out of the GMen and the Bears took it to a different level. Prior to that, they reminded me of the Kyle Orton Bears.

The Bears looked good last night, but for 1 simple reason, the Giants didn't pressure Grossman because they didn't have anyone playing on defense. Had the Giants been full strength, I can say with certainty the Grossman would have thrown another 4 picks at least.

Edited by theeohiostate