[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Seahawks schedule

godtomsatan

now yer makin some sense- well done

I am over the SB, time for you to move on as well.

Is there anything else to do in that town of yers besides live for the Steelers??

Nope, when the Steelers aren't in season, I just sit in an empty room, staring at a wall.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Menudo, IMO you are more than welcome to come into this thread and play Ugly Tuna. Are you going to continue, your why are you picking on me, I never bring any of this on whiny schtick during the 2007 season? :D

Yes, you are completely innocent. Don't worry about the fact that Whomper and many others have already stated that you have shown an unhealthy 'stalker' obsession with me. They are all wrong, you are right. :D

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?s=&s...dpost&p=1918748

Of course I bring on my ridicule. I've earned all that I receive. However, you trying to play the innocent victim here is laughable.

Edited by Menudo

Yes, you are completely innocent. Don't worry about the fact that Whomper and many others have already stated that you have shown an unhealthy 'stalker' obsession with me. They are all wrong, you are right. :D

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?s=&s...dpost&p=1918748

Of course I bring on my ridicule. I've earned all that I receive. However, you trying to play the innocent victim here is laughable.

So I'll take that as a no?

Please dont drag me into this slap and tickle fight..TIA

No, bushwacked is right about everything. Just ask him.

OK boys...enough with the padding. You got a head-to-head matchup in Week 5. Make it interesting and place a bet.

That's a fair observation. Even though Menudo is a certified bet welcher, I'd still like to challenge him to a friendly bet.

Menudo, how bout a straight up bet for 2008 Huddle membership dues? :tup:

:D

:doh: Although I enjoy your annual predictions impending greatness from the KC Chiefs, you are nowhere near the realm of Ugly Tuna and Menudo.

No, bushwacked is right about everything. Just ask him.

I'm a Swerski

you're a Swerski

wouldn't you like to be a Swerski too? :D

That's a fair observation. Even though Menudo is a certified bet welcher, I'd still like to challenge him to a friendly bet.

Menudo, how bout a straight up bet for 2008 Huddle membership dues? :D

:tup: Although I enjoy your annual predictions impending greatness from the KC Chiefs, you are nowhere near the realm of Ugly Tuna and Menudo.

I'm a Swerski

you're a Swerski

wouldn't you like to be a Swerski too? :D

First, I've NEVER welched on any bet.

What is the bet ? The winner of the Seahawks - Steelers match-up ? Sure, I'll take that bet for 2008 membership dues.

First, I've NEVER welched on any bet.

What is the bet ? The winner of the Seahawks - Steelers match-up ? Sure, I'll take that bet for 2008 membership dues.

Personal reports from no less than two long time huddlers do in fact confirm you are a bet welcher.

Despite your welchiness, I'll do a straight up bet for Hawks-Steelers matchup. Winner pays 2008 Huddler membership dues.

Now go play in your own Steelear threads with Big Ben and oncoming traffic.

Whoa, I chimed into this thread, but never looked at the Seahawks schedule till just now. Yikes, they could be 2-5 going into the bye.

Can't wait to see this all (bet & both teams for the year) work itself out. :D

Whoa, I chimed into this thread, but never looked at the Seahawks schedule till just now. Yikes, they could be 2-5 going into the bye.

Yea, the schedule isn't pretty. It looks tough going into the bye, but they have a rougher patch in December.

Personal reports from no less than two long time huddlers do in fact confirm you are a bet welcher.

Despite your welchiness, I'll do a straight up bet for Hawks-Steelers matchup. Winner pays 2008 Huddler membership dues.

Now go play in your own Steelear threads with Big Ben and oncoming traffic.

Pleases be specific. Accusing someone of welching is not cool. I've never welched on any bet. If you are talking about H8tank, I actually went above and beyond to make sure the bet was payed, which it was.

Yer joking with this?? Please tell me how this looks like a possible 2-5? They are damn near unbeatable at home, so where in this looks like 2-5? Looks more like 5-2 to me, 4-3 AT WORST.

Week 1 vs. Tampa Bay

Week 2 @ Arizona

Week 3 vs. Cincinnati

Week 4 @ San Francisco

Week 5 @ Pittsburgh

Week 6 vs. New Orleans (SNF)

Week 7 vs. St. Louis

Yer joking with this?? Please tell me how this looks like a possible 2-5? They are damn near unbeatable at home, so where in this looks like 2-5? Looks more like 5-2 to me, 4-3 AT WORST.

Week 1 vs. Tampa Bay

Week 2 @ Arizona

Week 3 vs. Cincinnati

Week 4 @ San Francisco

Week 5 @ Pittsburgh

Week 6 vs. New Orleans (SNF)

Week 7 vs. St. Louis

I actually agree with you on this. I think they are 5-2 or 4-3 at the bye

Edited by Menudo

I actually agree with you on this. I think they are 5-2 or 4-3 at the bye

I'll agree to agree with you here.

Week 1 vs. Tampa Bay -- easy win