[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Bench List

VikesFan

This game will not even be close...It you have equity in your home, take it out and put it all down on the Chiefs this week...I don't care what the spread is...The Vikings offense will struggle with or without TJax...actually, they might be a bit better off if Holcombe starts but they will not score more than 10 points this week...Kansas City will win this one easily...Vikings away outdoors = poop...

This may be a "which defense scores the most points" game.

Well put - nothing wrong with questioning opinions or presenting alternative ones, but when you do it with sarcasm it's unnecessary and you come off looking like a jerk.

I'm less hung up on the spelling.

same here....I know how to spell just fine, however I don't know how spelling equates to fantasy knowledge :D

I look at it this way...without the tangibles included...

KC offense struggles with the pass and has been sub-par running the ball so far....I expect LJ to reach the century mark, while Huard gets about 150 passing...

I still expect the Vikings run D to play well considering how one dimensional the KC offense is...

and having said all that I do agree that the Chiefs are a different team at Arrowhead...not to mention it being the home opener...

I still suspect a close game with the Chiefs pulling through by a FG...

same here....I know how to spell just fine, however I don't know how spelling equates to fantasy knowledge :D

I look at it this way...without the tangibles included...

KC offense struggles with the pass and has been sub-par running the ball so far....I expect LJ to reach the century mark, while Huard gets about 150 passing...

I still expect the Vikings run D to play well considering how one dimensional the KC offense is...

and having said all that I do agree that the Chiefs are a different team at Arrowhead...not to mention it being the home opener...

I still suspect a close game with the Chiefs pulling through by a FG...

Agreed - While my purple is opportunistic, they are what they are - Stout against the run, weak pass D. They have improved pass D with McCauley and they are better than last year but I suspect not as good as the numbers suggest right now. KC by three at home unless Holcomb (wildcard) lights them up. :D This week will be a statement if they are to be considered a top 10 D

The fantasy football geniouses for this site said that Larry Johnson is a tier 2 starter for this week against the vikings. They said,"The vikings defense is average against the run." If by average you mean best in the league, then that makes sense. Otherwise, they didnt witness the Vikes all last season and the beginning of this season. This is just one of the many predictions im skeptical of on this site. Is it just me?

Actually the Vikings are not #1 against the run they are #6. Those stats are a bit inflated by the Lions not even running the ball against them last week and the backs (that stellar combination of Bell and Calhoun) only gaining 36 yards. Week one the Falcons' backs gained 88 yards on them. So maybe that is a bit above average, or maybe not. Show me something against LJ this weekend and we'll see.

It's pretty bad when WW has to come on the board to smackith down a newb. :D

Here it is in a nutshell:

1. Last season, the Vikings were #1 in rushing defense. Teams averaged 22 rushing attempts per game. Conversely, they were LAST in passing. Teams were passing on average 38 times per game. Translation: teams could pass on them, so there wasn't a real reason to run.

2. This season, the 2 teams the Vikes have played have run on average 24 times a game, but are attempting, on average, 44 passes a game.

What does this mean? Who cares.

Start LJ.

Here it is in a nutshell:

1. Last season, the Vikings were #1 in rushing defense. Teams averaged 22 rushing attempts per game. Conversely, they were LAST in passing. Teams were passing on average 38 times per game. Translation: teams could pass on them, so there wasn't a real reason to run.

2. This season, the 2 teams the Vikes have played have run on average 24 times a game, but are attempting, on average, 44 passes a game.

What does this mean? Who cares.

Start LJ.

:D Yup, I laugh at anyone who doesn't in this game.

The Stat/Bench call that REALLY stood out to me was the Bench Romo.........seriously?

I just can't see where you sit Romo- even vs. Da Bears. Romo and the Dal O is rolling, no way in hell I am sitting him.

Slayer won't like hearing that. We are :D it out this week in HOT.

It's pretty bad when WW has to come on the board to smackith down a newb. :wacko:

Is that from the Bible? :D

Edited by Randall

True.

I'm only hung up on spelling and grammar when you question someone else's intelligence.

Actually, that's not true. Spelling drive me nuts no matter what. OCD I guess.

I thought it was just me. Typos are one thing, but man, some of the stuff you see on here. :D

:D Yup, I laugh at anyone who doesn't in this game.

The only problem I'm having with the decision is that my other starter is Travis Henry (no brainer) and my backup is Lamont Jordan against Cleveland(who has been tearing it up on my bench while Johnson has been mediocre to say the least). The Jordan injury talk may make the decision a bit easier.