[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go

Menudo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I was perfect on my bets...until this game. AFC Central is awful. Here we BLOW Steelers here we BLOW.

Yeah, the AFC Central is awful, considering it doesn't exist. :D

Wow, are you ever a pile on artist. Last week, you had posts bragging about the Steelers, now, you quickly jump on them for a bad half. Nice work. :D

Yeah, the AFC Central is awful, considering it doesn't exist. :D

Wow, are you ever a pile on artist. Last week, you had posts bragging about the Steelers, now, you quickly jump on them for a bad half. Nice work. :D

It was a joke, Captain Slow-Wit...

Easy there Johnny, you'll still win the division. Still, there's no denying it's a down year for our division.

Maroon :wacko:

And Davenport comes in for a 3rd and 1 and leaves after converting. For not being a designated short yardage back, his appearances are awfully coincidental. :D

Davenport is in on EVERY 3rd down. Nice work Sherlock Holmes.

Still only down 14 though my man. At least you have a chance...when the Billicks go down by 14 the game is over.

Yeah, could be worse. The frustrating part is that the Broncos came to play, and the Steelers look extremely flat compared to what I've seen in their other games this year. I'd love to see a comeback, but, that half was the equivalent to getting a :D

Someone is grumpy.

Yes, and it is shocking to see you all over this thread. Shocking I tell you.

If the Steelers were winning this game, you wouldn't have one post in this thread. :D

Edited by Menudo

i'm not all that high on my broncos for the rest of this season, but i had a very good feeling they'd come to play in a big way tonight. so far, looks like i was right.

what's up with the pitt pass blocking? they're making the broncos look like the 85 bears. roeth is running for his life even when they only bring 4.

Yeah, could be worse. The frustrating part is that the Broncos came to play, and the Steelers look extremely flat compared to what I've seen in their other games this year. I'd love to see a comeback, but, that half was the equivalent to getting a :D

I think they'll adapt at half. We'll see, but to this point I've been impressed with the PIT staff. Looking forward to the 2nd half.

i'm not all that high on my broncos for the rest of this season, but i had a very good feeling they'd come to play in a big way tonight. so far, looks like i was right.

what's up with the pitt pass blocking? they're making the broncos look like the 85 bears. roeth is running for his life even when they only bring 4.

The Steelers pass blocking is WAY OVER-RATED. Roethlisberger is very good at breaking tackles and getting out of the pocket, which makes the offensive line's sacks allowed look good, but, they are not a great pass blocking team.

You are right, the Broncos came to play and absolutely dominated that first half.