[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ben Roethlisberger vs. Eli Manning

Menudo

Who would you rather have at QB for your team ?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have at QB for your team ?

• Ben Roethlisberger
    • Eli Manning

I think I started the first Eli vs Ben poll at the end of their rookie seasons, when Ben despite being undefeated finished with some games that were a little rough around the edges, while Eli finished on an uptick. Eli won that poll, Menudo was horrified and has never truly recovered. :D

The poll has been revived at least annually ever since, I think this might be the first time I switched over to the dark side and voted for Ben. He looks worlds ahead of Eli right now.

Here's how it made me feel to have to type that----> :D

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to chime in as I didn't want to seem like a big crap talker and then not take my medicine afterward. I'm extremely pissed right now and can't/don't even talk about it. Other than congrats to the Giants and their fans, I am livid with the mental errors, penalties and poor play calling in the second half in regard to the Cowboys. What a terrible, ugly game!!

• 2 years later...