[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SOFA Season Continues

WJW

As it relates to the SOFA Classic, Its interesting to me that many of the must have handcuff RBs didnt get handcuffed due to other teams picking them up. RBs like J. Stewart, LeDale, B. Jacobs, R. Brown, Rudi Johnson.

Questions for you WW -

Can you please tell me what #2 RB you were targeting going into the draft?

Was there any RBs the you didnt think would drop to you and did, and therfore you picked a RB in a round that you were not expecting to pick a RB?

Thanks!

Questions for you WW -

Can you please tell me what #2 RB you were targeting going into the draft?

Was there any RBs the you didnt think would drop to you and did, and therfore you picked a RB in a round that you were not expecting to pick a RB?

Thanks!

I actually targeted Thomas Jones in the 4th. I'm higher on him than most so I knew I'd be able to get 2 WRs in round 2 & 3 and then get Jones late in the 4th. I planned on taking a QB in the 5th but wasn't feeling it given how the draft was going so I took a chance and waited - ending up with Earnest Graham. I was a bit surprised Maurice Morris lasted as long as he did and I was very happy to get him in the 10th. He's in a very equal time-share and has a very good shot at being the starter for SEA. I also think getting Felix Jones in the 8th was a great value. I feel most are undervaluing him (especially in a PPR league) and overvaluing Barber.

• 3 months later...
the huddle makes their 1st reach of the draft taking S. Holmes at pick 27 overall.........in a PPR leauge he just doesn't get enuf catches and does anyone really think Roeth is throwing 32 TD's again against that schedule ?

QB -- Ben Roethlisberger: Owners salivated over his relatively quiet 32 TDs last season. But to-date he's barely reached 3,000 yards passing, with 15 TDs and 12 picks. Not exactly fantasy starter material.

Looks like I got this one right on both accounts as Holmes has been a huge bust and Roeth has been not so good.

Yet I still drafted Holmes in the 3rd round of my most important league this year... :wacko::D:D:D:D

Edited by Henry Muto

QB -- Ben Roethlisberger: Owners salivated over his relatively quiet 32 TDs last season. But to-date he's barely reached 3,000 yards passing, with 15 TDs and 12 picks. Not exactly fantasy starter material.

Looks like I got this one right on both accounts as Holmes has been a huge bust and Roeth has been not so good.

Yet I still drafted Holmes in the 3rd round of my most important league this year... :wacko::D:D:D:D

we know

Speaking of SOFA I am in the Super Bowl there defending the title I won last year... just a side note... anyhoo....

Nice job DMD. I was just noting that despite I was saying I was thinking Holmes might not live up to expectations, I still took him myself and that I should have listened to my 1st instant on that one.

Amazing to end up in the title game back to back years. Good luck defending your title. Thomas Jones was a great pick...I missed on him big time as I did not draft him in any league this year.

Edited by Henry Muto