[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tomlinson

Avernus

via sportsline

LaDainian Tomlinson, RB SD

News: Chargers RB LaDainian Tomlinson failed to score a touchdown Week 1 against the Chargers, but still finished with 100 total yards. Tomlinson rushed for 97 yards on 21 carries with his long rush being 14 yards. He also had three catches for 15 yards. Tomlinson said he jammed a toe on the Chargers' final drive.

Analysis: Tomlinson scored a touchdown in the opener in 2007, but was held to 76 total yards by the Bears. He had better numbers Week 1 this year, but couldn't find the end zone. It's nothing for Fantasy owners to worry about as L.T. is expected to have another big season. Continue to treat him as a must-start Fantasy option. The Chargers play division rival Denver in Week 2. L.T. had 254 total yards (174 rushing) and one touchdown in two games against Denver in 2007. It's not like a jammed toe is going to keep L.T. sidelined long, if at all, but we will keep you updated on his status leading up to Week 2.

is this in any relation to turf toe? :wacko:.....if not, I think I've jammed my toe plenty and aside from wincing like a little girl for about 2 minutes, I don't see why this is on the injury report...

News: Chargers RB LaDainian Tomlinson failed to score a touchdown Week 1 against the Chargers, but still finished with 100 total yards. Tomlinson rushed for 97 yards on 21 carries with his long rush being 14 yards. He also had three catches for 15 yards. Tomlinson said he jammed a toe on the Chargers' final drive.

Analysis: Tomlinson scored a touchdown in the opener in 2007, but was held to 76 total yards by the Bears. He had better numbers Week 1 this year, but couldn't find the end zone. It's nothing for Fantasy owners to worry about as L.T. is expected to have another big season. Continue to treat him as a must-start Fantasy option. The Chargers play division rival Denver in Week 2. L.T. had 254 total yards (174 rushing) and one touchdown in two games against Denver in 2007. It's not like a jammed toe is going to keep L.T. sidelined long, if at all, but we will keep you updated on his status leading up to Week 2.

I just didn't want to be the only person in this thread to not post this information.

All I know is that LT looked like a man possessed yesterday against a Caro D that was not getting anywhere near the respect it deserved leading up to the season.

In general, I think Carolina is going to be a very, very good team on both sides of the ball this year and that may put yesterday's game into perspective.

is this in any relation to turf toe? :wacko:.....if not, I think I've jammed my toe plenty and aside from wincing like a little girl for about 2 minutes, I don't see why this is on the injury report...
Have you jammed it? Or have you stubbed it? I've stubbed my toe many times and winced but I was fine with maybe a little discomfort for a little bit. A true jammed toe is a sprain of a toe joint and can prevent proper movement, flexing, pushing off, etc. If it was a little toe, probably not a big deal. If it was the big toe, it could be significant. Turf toe is a jammed (sprained) toe, but a jammed toe isn't necessarily turf toe.

Have you jammed it? Or have you stubbed it? I've stubbed my toe many times and winced but I was fine with maybe a little discomfort for a little bit. A true jammed toe is a sprain of a toe joint and can prevent proper movement, flexing, pushing off, etc. If it was a little toe, probably not a big deal. If it was the big toe, it could be significant. Turf toe is a jammed (sprained) toe, but a jammed toe isn't necessarily turf toe.

a stub doesn't hurt much longer....but jamming it stays hurt.....I still don't see how an NFL RB can be held back from anything other than turf toe when it comes down to a toe....