[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The all ugly team

detlef

I saw Lynch as I was checking the game on sportsline. I almost knocked my laptop off the desk in horror. Here are two bonus shots.

The picture that I saw

Great comparison

Also, I think Chris Henry should be nominated at WR.

See? I mean, dude is All-Pro. For me it was when I was just watching the Jets Bills game. It was the first game I saw on my new big screen. They throw his face up there and I remember thinking, "Jeebus man! You've got to warn people before you do that sort of thing!" It was like the Theisman injury.

Oh, and good call on Henry. Dude looks like a cross between Coach K, Skeletor, and a rat. (And yes, I understand that it is somewhat redundant to use both Coach K and a rat when describing someone.)

Edited by detlef

No way. Campbell.

Despite not being in the same league as the rest of these mugs, I think the Garcia nomination is the clubhouse leader. But c'mon, let's face it, QBs are a bunch of pretty boys. So the standards are going to have to be a bit lower for that position. I mean, to make the cut at RB, you're going to need to bring borderline birth defects to the table. QB? Big ears and Dennis Johnson style freckles will have to do.

If some kid is butt ugly, he's not going to get a sniff at QB unless he can throw the ball a mile. It must be an unspoken rule among pee wee coaches or something.

Despite not being in the same league as the rest of these mugs, I think the Garcia nomination is the clubhouse leader. But c'mon, let's face it, QBs are a bunch of pretty boys. So the standards are going to have to be a bit lower for that position. I mean, to make the cut at RB, you're going to need to bring borderline birth defects to the table. QB? Big ears and Dennis Johnson style freckles will have to do.

If some kid is butt ugly, he's not going to get a sniff at QB unless he can throw the ball a mile. It must be an unspoken rule among pee wee coaches or something.

Jeff George was a pretty homely dude.

Does Sam Cassel play football?

Anytime we talk ugly, I'd like to get him on the list somehow.

Also, Darryl Talley and Otis Nixon... Those three all look like they came from the same family of aliens. I searched the internet, and couldn't even find a mug shot of Talley anywhere. I don't think they allow that sort of thing... probably a law against it, to protect children or something. As for Nixon, this is the best (or in this case, worst) I could find...

Otis

Cutler fits this description, but speaking of birth defects, how about Brees, and that leech thing on his face? :wacko: