[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are the odds?

ROYALWITCHEESE

Tonight, being that: (1) he has had at least 6 all season, (2) good, clear weather, (3) the Bucs should move the ball on the Panthers (again)?

I just feel unlucky for some reason (about this particular game). Normally I would feel good about it. But I just feel like something strange is going to happen...

:wacko:

Could it be the residual effects of last years post-season debacle? Brady-Moss, AD, Grant, Bowe, Cooley = loss (el Nino)...

Come on Matt! I need you tonight fella!

Edited by ROYALWITCHEESE

At least last year, I could blame the weather. What do I do this year? Blocked F'in extra point? With 3 mintues to go?

Imagine the jubilation of thinking you have just won, after thinking it was all but over. Then back to, well you know...

I'm still in shock...

Did that eliminate you from the playoffs?

Did that eliminate you from the playoffs?

Yes. I lose on a tie-breaker...

I guess I can look forward to getting Brady back next season. Or perhaps adding a new talent in the rookie draft.

Bitter pill to swallow, for the seond year in a row. I watched my team roll up 150 points in the championship game last year, the week after the el Nino game. I have a feeling it is going to happen again. I had some sweet match-ups with AD, Grant, and Moss coming up...

Oh well. I have a final tomorrow. AT LEAST I'LL BE ABLE TO STAY AWAKE NOW!!!!!

At least last year, I could blame the weather. What do I do this year? Blocked F'in extra point? With 3 mintues to go?

Imagine the jubilation of thinking you have just won, after thinking it was all but over. Then back to, well you know...

I'm still in shock...

Dude, I was thinking about you and your 6 pts last night when I sat down to watch the 2nd half. Just as an aside, you know. At any rate, when Carolina committed that PF that made it 1st and goal on the 3 rather than 2nd down from the 9. There was a chance for a FG rather than PAT right there. At any rate, I feel asleep on the couch, and when I woke up TB had 23 pts. I thought, "Good for him, he got his FGs" I mean, I assumed that Bryant must have kicked two more FGs, but a blocked PAT? No f-ing way.

Cruel bro

wasn't meant to be cruel...just that it is so freakin' amazing what 13 weeks of fantasy football can come to. I lost my playoff game against the #1 seed becasue I needed 47 yards receiving from Chris Cooley....he goes for 12 yards the first play of the game...then puts his head in his arse for the next 59 minutes.

Royale's story is a painful one for sure. Sometimes, as much as it hurts, you just have to laugh.

wasn't meant to be cruel...just that it is so freakin' amazing what 13 weeks of fantasy football can come to. I lost my playoff game against the #1 seed becasue I needed 47 yards receiving from Chris Cooley....he goes for 12 yards the first play of the game...then puts his head in his arse for the next 59 minutes.

Royale's story is a painful one for sure. Sometimes, as much as it hurts, you just have to laugh.

No kidding. Last year i lost in the superbowl because of weather in Cleveland. 13-1 and I lose because Lake Erie goes crazy.

Reading Royal's post is like deja vu. My work league is a fairly good $ league that I seem to dominate during the regular season and then go one and done in the playoffs. Last year, I cruised to the regular season title and lost in the first round with Brady and AD. This year, I took second in the regular season (losing the tie-breaker by less than 20 pts) and was behind by 8 points going into MNF. I figured it was no problem since I still had Matt Bryant and the TB Defense. Not only did I lose but found yet another gem in their messed up scoring, -6 points for a blocked PAT. :wacko:

Man, I love this game . . .

Reading Royal's post is like deja vu. My work league is a fairly good $ league that I seem to dominate during the regular season and then go one and done in the playoffs. Last year, I cruised to the regular season title and lost in the first round with Brady and AD. This year, I took second in the regular season (losing the tie-breaker by less than 20 pts) and was behind by 8 points going into MNF. I figured it was no problem since I still had Matt Bryant and the TB Defense. Not only did I lose but found yet another gem in their messed up scoring, -6 points for a blocked PAT. :D

Man, I love this game . . .

Tough break on Matt Bryant. Reminds me of the time I lost in the semifinals a couple years back when McNabb got sacked near the end of a Monday night game, moving the Eagles back so Akers' final FG (and 4th FG of the game) was 41 yards instead of 37. My opponent got 4 points for that FG instead of 3, giving him a 1 point win. Good times! :D

Sounds like my loss, except I was the #1 seed and only needed 1 catch for 10 yards out of Cooley in the last 59 minutes.