[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which NFL team is the most disappointing this season?

MTSuper7

What team is the biggest disappointment this season?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. What team is the biggest disappointment this season?

• Seattle (2-11 this year, 10-6 last year, lost in NFC Divisional Round)
    • Green Bay (5-8 this year, 13-3 last year, lost in NFC Championship)
    • San Diego (5-8 this year, 11-5 last year, lost in AFC Championship)
    • Jacksonville (4-9 this year, 11-5 last year, lost in AFC Divisional round)

I would argue that many people didn't see them passing the Giants to win the division this season anyway...

You would be wrong. Most thought the Giants run was a fluke - maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, but the SB win seems to have turned the Giants from a solid team with issues into a team that has a swagger about it.

0-13 and losers of 20 of their last 21. That's exceptionally disappointing. On a positive note the Lions did go 4-0 in the preseason. :D

So, over the past 25 games (including preseason) ...

DET = 5-20

KC = 3-22

:wacko:

If you guys were told before the season that Romo would miss 3 games by week 14, what would you have said their record would be?

Fair point but before he got hurt they were getting shaky and one of the games thgey played without him was the Rams who everyone else is spanking. We not only lost that game we got bitch slapped. Throw in last weeks gift and you have dissapointment IMO. Lets see if they show some guts down the stretch. I have said many times if they squeak in I give them a punchers chance because of their potential to be explosive . I am down on Romo but I still am happy he is our qb. he is very talented but needs to smarten up. He is still fairly young and has only been a starter a little over 2 years so hopefully he rights the ship. They also need a coach. Id chip in for Cowher. But Jerry keeps honorable guys like that away. I will always tip my cap to Jerry for being a big part of the reason why we added 3 superbowls to the tally but he hurts more than he helps sometimes. I would offer Jimmy Johnson a boatload of cash and swallow my pride.

I agree. And injuries have impacted most of the others to one degree or other. I thought the question was most disappointing team, regardless of reason.

Normally, I'd agree, but losing Romo for 3-4 games is a LOT different than losing Brady for 16.

Generally, unless you've got a terrific backup QB (meaning someone who could easily start for 1/2 of the teams out there), when a good team's starter goes down, I think the immediate thought is "I hope we can go .500 until QB1 gets back."