[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cardinals/Panthers

SLAYER

Eagles and Giant fans would be licking their chops if cards actually win this game ..especially Giant fans as game would be in Meadowlands should when Giants win tomorrow biggrin.gif

If the Cardinals win I don't think everyone will be brushing them off as an easy win like they have the past 2 weeks

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

UH OH!!! We've got a possible Arizona vs San Diego superbowl in the near future....WHAT???!!!

I wouldn't mind seeing Warner get another ring, he deserves it especially after having the MVP taken away from him. I hate the Mannings!

Edited by dino88

shoot ...major upset in the works

one thing about Carolina they have had not had to rely on Delhomme to win all year long because they ran the ball so well and consistently

tonight they will have to have a great 2nd half from jake or its lights out

Edited by isleseeya

UH OH!!! We've got a possible Arizona vs San Diego superbowl in the near future....WHAT???!!!

I wouldn't mind seeing Warner get another ring, he deserves it especially after having the MVP taken away from him. I hate the Mannings!

How dare the league give the MVP to Peyton. :wacko:

and the panthers are panicking ...

2nd half they need to go back to running the ball and controlling the game

They may not have enough time. They are down by 3 TD's now. If they go down more it may be over.