[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

a Lions fan take on the Superbowl

Furd

It struck me as I watched my 35th Superbowl (or so) that I can no longer even comprehend the thought of the Lions playing in that game.

:wacko:

Furd: You just watched the freakin ARIZONA CARDINALS play in the SB! A BLACK MAN was elected President! These are wonderous times we are living in my friend. Anything can happen. :D:D

Plus, now the 2008 season is history, and all teams start equal. Hope springs eternal!

Furd: You just watched the freakin ARIZONA CARDINALS play in the SB! A BLACK MAN was elected President! These are wonderous times we are living in my friend. Anything can happen. :wacko::D

Plus, now the 2008 season is history, and all teams start equal. Hope springs eternal!

You did read the part where he said he was a lions fan, right?

It struck me as I watched my 35th Superbowl (or so) that I can no longer even comprehend the thought of the Lions playing in that game.

The Cardinals and Raiders got there. Anything's possible now that Millen is gone. One step at a time.

Furd: You just watched the freakin ARIZONA CARDINALS play in the SB! A BLACK MAN was elected President! These are wonderous times we are living in my friend. Anything can happen. :wacko::D

Just pretend like I typed it all again. This is dead on.

We've been saying this for 50 yrs...

Even the Raiders might make it back there before we ever get there.

viking fan for over 40 years so i feel your pain.

yes we have been there but the one that hurt the worst was when Cunninghan fumbled against the Falcons in the NFC champion ship game.

no team playing that year could match our fire power until we shot ourselves in the foot with that play

Edited by MustOfBeenDrunk

I can in my wildest dreams imagine the Jets playing in the Supe.... and losing the same way the Cards did.

viking fan for over 40 years so i feel your pain.

yes we have been there but the one that hurt the worst was when Cunninghan fumbled against the Falcons in the NFC champion ship game.

no team playing that year could match our fire power until we shot ourselves in the foot with that play

What? One thing that I really HATE about the Vikings is they've never even had the decency to be REALLY bad for a stretch.

Lions fans would give their right nuts for a run on the level of, oh, the Mike Tice era right about now.

What? One thing that I really HATE about the Vikings is they've never even had the decency to be REALLY bad for a stretch.

Lions fans would give their right nuts for a run on the level of, oh, the Mike Tice era right about now.

We had an era like that... The Wayne Fontes era :wacko: