[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What would you do - superbowl question

imtoolowkey

Superbowl - Home or Away?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• Watch it at home!!
    • Go to Miami!!

I ask because I may have an opportunity to go with my team likely heading there. I would be taking a flight to either destination - either home to watch it with friends and family or to miami to watch it live in person!

I think it may be more fun to watch it with the people I know, all who are pulling for my team. But then again, it is the superbowl (a once in a lifetime type of thing!) Don't know what to do.

First things first, i know all of you so let's just clear the air: Yes, I know this is the Jets we are talking about. No, I have not booked yet. Yes, I'm aware they are playing the colts. No, I don't want to take odds or the Jets getting 8.

I'd head to the game....and not even think twice about it. But "my team likely heading there", and your a Jets fan?

BTW, does your screen name really contain the words "Im tool"?

yes it does - in the sense that its 'i'm too low key'

thanks for being the 30th person to point this out on the huddle forums haha

Unless you win the Super Bowl Lottery for for your respective team as a season ticket holder, be prepared to shell out at least three times face value of a ticket. They are $800 per ticket this year.

3 years ago, the face value was $600 per ticket. I paid $1800 for my seat. My buddy paid the same. We bought them through a ticket broker. At the game, we walked around the stadium, and could not find a seat for less than $2000.