[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats to the Saints and their fans!

Shorttynaz

No hangover but I am really tired. Have to drag my ass to work now. Damn boss just doesn't get it. :wacko:

+1

I have a horrible headache, but it's more from the horrible cold I've got. I finally passed out on the couch sometime early this morning. It didn't feel like my eyes were shut more than 10 minutes, but I'm still feeling fantastic this morning.

+1

I have a horrible headache, but it's more from the horrible cold I've got. I finally passed out on the couch sometime early this morning. It didn't feel like my eyes were shut more than 10 minutes, but I'm still feeling fantastic this morning.

I imagine that today could be record-setting for the number of people in the world who wake up in a pool of their own vomit and are still happy.

I would like to add my congrats to the Saints. They were the better team and deserved to win. I felt the game was fairly officiated. The Colts played well but missed some opportunities. The Saints just showed more grit and outplayed the Colts. Even if the Colts had managed to tie the game at the end, I doubt they would have kept the Saints from scoring as time ran out. This was the Saints game. They made the bold calls and executed.

Congratulations