[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Welcome Back Roy E. Williams

Cowboyz1

Oh, c'mon, he has had some heinous ones lately, and I have just sat back and watched from afar in silence. But Roy Williams? That is just on a tee.

If I were to come out and say Julius Jones is going to run for 1200 yards and 18 TDs, what kind of reaction should I expect to get?

:wacko: I don't recall be heinous.

That is fair. Cowboyz is a very optimistic fellow for sure :wacko:

So were the christians as they got herded into the Coliseum... Cowboy fans are like lemmings. They think they are making progress, and when they jump off the cliif, they think they are flying. Then... SPLAT. Year after yar.... they still jump off the cliff, and noone really knows why. Other than to simply say "It's what they do." :tup:

Almost as much fun as watching you run to every Cowboys thread like a trained poodle

Ehhh Whomp.....Your cowboy "victim" perception is severely construed by your homer "bond." Not to the degree of Perch in the tailgate, but a mini-me version.

Edited by bushwacked

So were the christians as they got herded into the Coliseum... Cowboy fans are like lemmings. They think they are making progress, and when they jump off the cliif, they think they are flying. Then... SPLAT. Year after yar.... they still jump off the cliff, and noone really knows why. Other than to simply say "It's what they do." :tup:

lemmings, .... why you ... :wacko:

naw that is funny, really. i would have been a lemming, too if it wasn't for Wade keeping that kicker. That right there proved to me that we were in for another let down. Fire the brainiac that thought we could get by with this guy.

Ehhh Whomp.....Your cowboy "victim" perception is severely construed by your homer "bond." Not to the degree of Perch in the tailgate, but a mini-me version.

Im surprised it took so long for king poodle to show up. Whats with you Hawks fans anyway ?

• 3 weeks later...
Bryant is gimpy. When he gets healthy, you REALLY think Roy W continues like this? I say hell no.

Bryant could cut in but it does seem like Roy and Romo have built a little repoire this year. Maybe Bryant took some pressure off Roy which sounds odd because Bryant is the rook. Either way I grabbed him off the wire a few weeks ago. Ill ride the wave until it crashes

Hillis

Roy Williams

Maybe Cowboyz isnt as crazy as I think he is ? Nah..he's still batshit insane :wacko:

Takes one to know one... right? :wacko:

Roy has gotten beat down by the media and fans for some time now. He was brought in to be the teams #1 and replace Owens and after last year, he had not lived up to expectations. Even Irvin bashed him saying we were playing 10 on 11 with Roy out there. I was not to disappointed after his 7 TD's last year, although I thought he and Romo were out of sync last year. This year however, is another story. Roy has put together solid games so far and looks like Romo has dialed him into the Offense. Now with Roy, Dez and Miles in the fold, you can expect an offense that is about to rip off some wins. I love the way Roy has handled it all, he is a real pro's pro and I can see him having a great year. He deserves it and has worked hard with Romo to get here. I respect the guy a lot for not bending to the media bashers or the fans. Great guy to have in the locker room and for the young guys.

Prediction: Roy E Williams finishes the year with 1000 yards and 11TD's. Both Miles and Roy will have 1000 yards. Romo eclipses his yardage total record with 4700 yards passing.

As Dez gets better this offense will be similar to New Englands of three years ago. With the O line giving up only 1 sack so far this year, I see good things happening for the Cowboys this year.

This O is going to become very dangerous. It starts next week against Tenn.

Go Boys..........

Wow is all I can say to that statement. The Cow"girls" are completely and utterly lost ths year. I'm amazed that you think that Roy has all of a sudden brought his career back to prominance. Roy is and alway will be "worthless" at best. The "girls" spent way to much to get him and then has grossly underperformed since showing up. How do you let Miles Austin (who no-one heard of before last year) come in a straight out take your job. I know you (Roy) said last year that your still the #1 WR in Dallas, but have you taken a look at what Miles has done?? Miles did more in last years games than Roy will do in his career. Now your prediction about Tony "Homo" is soooo far off I about choked on my Pepsi when I read that statement. "Homo" is an OK QB in the league not anywhere close to Elite and elite QB's put up those kind of numbers that you are describing. And yes I hate the Cow"girls"!!!

Oh, c'mon, he has had some heinous ones lately, and I have just sat back and watched from afar in silence. But Roy Williams? That is just on a tee.

If I were to come out and say Julius Jones is going to run for 1200 yards and 18 TDs, what kind of reaction should I expect to get?

You got the best seat in the house, stay there.

So Roy's catching a few more touchdowns(and not much else - is he the new Cris Carter?). I guess as a 'Boys fan this season, you gotta have something like an optimistic Roy Williams prediction to hang your hat on to make you feel like this season was a success. :wacko:

Edited by Tripleshot

Me either. I assume because he's getting a lot of attention, given that he's by FAR their best WR. But man he has sure disappeared in a bad way in some games. Still, Wms has looked legitimately improved. And he isn't even hurt yet!