[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Player you're most dissapointed in after 6 weeks?

v0dka

Jerome Harrison. After the tear he went on last year in the later weeks I thought I snagged a good one in the mid rounds. Hasn't happened.

Same here, however, I still think he has the ability but Hillis is getting all the opportunity.

MSW has to be the biggest disappointment. Completely worthless. From the little I've seen of the Jags, it's not totally that Garrard sucks. He can't even get open often. Plenty of others, but they have some excuses and some hope over the second half.

1) DWill - His team and coach are awful. When given the ball, he still does his thing.

2) Ronnie Brown - Part of this is that Miami trying to act like they have passing offense now, and are doing pretty well. Ronnie hasn't been great with the opportunities he's had though. Expected more in a contract year.

3) Carolina Smith - Damn shame he still plays for the Panthers. That franchise should trade him in an effort to get a #1 pick and out of respect for his carrer. And to help my fantasy team.

4) J. Harrison - I'm not convinced he's near as bad as Mangini obviously thinks he is. After the trade, I'm worried he'll turn Philly into more of a RBBC over time.

Greene belongs on this too even though I never bought in to his ADP and he was gone before I'd have considered drafting him. No one expected LT to be the primary back though.

I've been lucky this year. The only player I drafted as a starter/potential starter that I can be disappointed over is Kevin Kolb. I drafted him with a situational QB timeshare with Matt Ryan in mind. When Kolb went down and I didn't get Vick, I managed to land Kyle Orton and released Kolb. Of course, now Kolb is starting again and looking pretty impressive, but I can't really complain. Orton is playing well and there's still the rediculous uncertainty over Kolb once Vick is healthy. If Kolb maintains his level of play and Vick gets the starting job back, the Eagles are crazy.

I gotta add Spiller to this list. While I didn't acquire him until just recently, I find it mystifying that Buffalo hasn't made more of an effort to work him into the O yet.

Not sure but I think Michael Turners name was only listed twice in this entire thread.

He has to be one of the MOST disappointing and under-performing players through 6 weeks. He is ranked 19th overall among RB's in my league and of the 18 players ahead of them 4 have already had their byes and one, McFadden, has missed two games to injury.

I know he was injured last year but he supposedly reported to camp this year in the best shape of his career and after his VERY good 2008 campaign he was doing even better in 2009 before getting hurt. Through 10 games he had 178 carries for 871 yds and 10 TD's(that's a whole season for Pierre Thomas).

And now through 6 weeks of this season he only has 1 TD and his average yds per carry is down from 4.9 kast year to 4.3 so far this year.

Of course that being said, I do like his prospects for the second half of the season. Hey don't blame me for being optimistic!!