[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guys you'll never draft again........

Hugh 0ne

Vent your frustrations here:

Beanie Wells, you can suck my nuts.

Lee Evans, I started you one game all flippin' season and you get hurt before making a catch, thanks jackass.

Fred Taylor, are you still alive?

OchoStinko will never be on a fantasy team of mine again.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schaub - I traded him before my deadline for a pick next year. I give up after having him for too many years.

Brandon Marshall - I just don't trust the Dolphins to adequately get him the ball. Will never be a TD threat there.

Michael Bush - Every year I draft him, cut him, pick him up on waivers and then cut him. I am done.

Pierre Thomas - the NO RB situation has committee written all over it for many years to come.

Fred Jackson - see Michael Bush. Not consistent enough.

Any Cleveland WR

Anquan Boldin - will always have a couple of decent games, but too many clunkers in between

Any Shannahan RB. 2011 will be the year I am finally cured of my Shannhan dependency. I will never draft an RB on his team again.

yeah it's sad when ur top 2 recievers r ur TE (Ben Watson) and ur stud RB (Hillis). That's cause the QB is checking down cause no one can get open...

Brown need to spend the first 2 draft picks they have on WR really bad....

Dude has been overvalued for like 5 years now. That's like saying you'll never draft Shaun Alexander again.

:tup:

Last year he had 1047 yards and 9 TD's, 3 years ago he had 93 receptions for 1440 yards and 8 TD's. Year before that, 87 Recs for 1369 yards and 7 TD's. Year before that, 97 Rec's for 1432 yards and 9 TD's. How is that over-valued for the last 5 years? :wacko:

:tup:

Last year he had 1047 yards and 9 TD's, 3 years ago he had 93 receptions for 1440 yards and 8 TD's. Year before that, 87 Recs for 1369 yards and 7 TD's. Year before that, 97 Rec's for 1432 yards and 9 TD's. How is that over-valued for the last 5 years? :wacko:

Because those are typically nice numbers for someone that fell to you. Problem is, the last time 85 "fell" to anyone was in '03. Ever since then, he's been someone that people were grabbing very high and hoping to be an anchor. He's like Steve Smith that way.

Though, in fairness, the S Alexander bit was uncalled for.

Edited by detlef

I am really considering Hills here. He has 1 year wonder written all over him.

I'm trying to decide the same thing. Everyone in Cleveland loves him, but will Hardesty come and steal some carries? Will his pounding running style finally catch up with him? I keep thinking one year wonder, but he just hasn't let up this year I'm wondering if he will.

Anquan Boldin - will always have a couple of decent games, but too many clunkers in between

Boldin won't be a top 15 WR again until Mason retires/is injuried. He has a few good games, but usually only because he scores a TD. I think he is at ceiling until Mason is gone and then his stats will shoot up to top 5-10 WR range.

I cant beleive no ones mentioned Bowe. I've avoided him for years and the one time me and my brother share a team. He drafted Bowe as our #3. Feeling ok about this early on. Bowe does squat for weeks, then I drop him for Steve Johnson because I couldnt stand looking at his name on our roster, and then Bowe goes off for weeks just to spite me. Bowe is now dead to me forever.

Edited by ajfalcone

Any Saints player other than D. Brees (PT and Meachem....Sean Payton has so much talent yet there is such little consistency)

S. Smith-Car (not only is the offense horrible, but bad relationship to a "Kid that has a lot to learn"....),

C. Benson (Sure the team has nowhere to go but up, but YPC is garbage this year, and how often do RB's bounce back from that?)

Todd Heap will never be owned by me again!

I play in a league that gives PPR for TE only and play our regular season for all 17 weeks with the division winners and wild card making the playoffs which last through the Super Bowl (total points for all playoffs to determine winner).

In 6 years of running the league, the only two times I haven't made the playoffs, I've owned Todd Heap.

Stay clear at all costs. He is a jinx...a cancer...and is always hurt when you need him.

I was given an offer for him this year after losing Dallas Clark. I said no and found a way to win my division again and with a chance to defend. Todd Heap would have doomed me. I've learned my lesson...

Wow, some very surprising names, that I can olny assume are due to bitterness, rather than their future prospects. There are very few guys, if any I'll say I'll never draft again... I think it's almost as big of a mistake as trying to chase last years' performances, to banish a guy based on one poor statistical year....

Greg Jennings is perhaps the best example I can think of. There were tons of owners who said "never again" after last year who would have loved him on their team this year. If he makes that catch yesterday for a TD, and he would be a top 3 WR right now, even in PPR (and as it stands he's #6).

Unless it's a guy who just have no faith will ever turn it around, even with changing circumstances (Wells, IMO), or the guy has been lousy or inconsistent for multiple years (Lee Evans), then there's nearly no one that I can say now with any certainty "never again".

So the WOOman wades in... I'm a Jennings owner as well...

I WILL NEVER FAV RE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not farve......FAV RE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Piece oh...

Dude has been overvalued for like 5 years now. That's like saying you'll never draft Shaun Alexander again.

drafted him in the fifth round as a WR2. That should have been decent value for the guy. He has delivered WR4/5 production this year. Based on past years that was the right place to draft him so he has not been overvalued at all. Surely he was overvalued this year as he has provided round 9 or 10 like production.

Todd Heap will never be owned by me again!

I play in a league that gives PPR for TE only and play our regular season for all 17 weeks with the division winners and wild card making the playoffs which last through the Super Bowl (total points for all playoffs to determine winner).

In 6 years of running the league, the only two times I haven't made the playoffs, I've owned Todd Heap.

Stay clear at all costs. He is a jinx...a cancer...and is always hurt when you need him.

I was given an offer for him this year after losing Dallas Clark. I said no and found a way to win my division again and with a chance to defend. Todd Heap would have doomed me. I've learned my lesson...

+1 on Heap but mostly because of the injury issue. I picked up Heap as a backup to Gates this year and when Gates went down he actually proved a decent stand in delivering solid stats every week. Until Week 13 that is - I benched Gates because I didnt want to risk it and played Heap because he had a good situation against the Steelers (thats the one spot the Steelers have been weak in the secondary). Then Heap proceeds to get hurt on the first play. Eff you Todd Heap.

Randy Moss - I always said NEVER until this year. I was right/wrong!! :tup:

Pierre Fuque Thomas

CAR Steve Smith (I love the guy but, he keeps breaking my heart)

These were my 1, 3 and 4th round picks. My season is over now (was weeks ago probably). :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

how come no one has mention Chris Jonhson??? For the #1 overall draft pick (or at least #2) in most leauges he hasn't lived up to the hype this year. He's had 6 weeks of single digit fantasy points this year... That is over a third of the year that he's had single digit points....

I'll grant that he had a couple of big games but looking back most of his big games were against Indy, Jac, Hou and Dal.... Those r some of the worse rush D's in the leauge. He got no where near his projected numbers (or near last season's numbers)

I can't say I'd never draft him but I wouldn't touch him til the 2 rd and by then he's got someone hanging onto his nuts....

Also read this arcticle. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ys-11afcprobowlroster

on the poll question who was the biggest snub for the pro bowl.... Chris Johnson is leading the running.... and everyone who got in over him is haveing a great year vs CJ who's had a bad one....