[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jeremy Maclin

BearBroncos

So, for those of us in keeper leagues....

I get to keep three keepers in my big money league.

I had Maclin cheap and planned to keep him.

Hmmmm.............Do I still keep him as one of my valuable keepers?

What are you giving up to keep him? Sounds like an auction league, so just a few bucks and a roster spot? I'd keep him if so. Do you have other players that are good options you'd pass for him?

The Eagles didn't given an update on Jeremy Maclin's (illness) status Tuesday, but GM Howie Roseman fully expects the receiver back in town when the teams returns to NovaCare this weekend.

"We totally anticipate Jeremy being part of our football team," Roseman said. "We anticipate him being back here shortly." Coach Andy Reid hinted that an announcement could still be forthcoming. "Today, right? Well possibly today," said Reid. "We have a few hours. ... We're still waiting for some tests to come in."

Philly.com

Waiting on some tests to come in? That implies there were several. Whatever it is, I hope its not too serious. Seems like an awful long time to keep fans at bay for something like mono.

Glazer reporting he had Lymphoma tests, had some removed... but all is clear. Hope this is true as you wouldn't wish cancer on anybody even an eagle player... jk. I know all cancer jokes are in poor taste but laughter is a form of medicine.