[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thee Ole How many leagues

nuke'em ttg

Holy smokes! You started out over 20 though right? Are you downsizing? Just curious...are any of these IDP leagues? Cause I just can't imagine having the time to take care of all of those leagues. Trades, WW, lineups, etc etc etc.

I may not be finished yet signing up for leagues. Most of these are high stakes leagues so they are team DF and redraft.

I do commish 4 local leagues leagues with 3 having IDP but 2 of them are limited IDP.

I am also in 2 high stake FFPC dynasty leagues as well so 6 total leagues have trading (my 4 plus the 2 dynasty high stakes)

Most of them have WW and line ups afew are draftmaster leagues I do just for fun.

I did a $250 last night Draft Master plus league 1st time ever trying this (best ball line ups but waivers every week).

Sunday I am doing a small $60 FFPC draft masters 30 rounds should be fun.

Remind us how much you won last year? Maybe I should up my number of leagues :wacko:

Well last year did not go so well....I won $2,850 in the WCOFF....yet I never got my money. In 2008 I won $3,500 in the Fantasy Jungle and still have not got that either. In both cases I had no clue either site would crash and burn.

Fantasy Jungle started in 2003 and I got paid every year until 2008 when they went belly up unexpected.

Now the WCOFF has been around forever since 2002 and had 1,000's of players I never seen that coming.

Frustrating big time.

Overall last year I took a small loss. Paid in about $6,000 and won about $5,500 (well would have won if I get that $2,850...arg)

I just missed on 2 leagues though last year where I would have won about another $7,000.

Finished 8th out of 768 where i got $300 when 2nd paid $5,000 and I missed 2nd by not playing P-Thomas week 16.

Here is hoping to a better year.

Hate to follow Henry, but I always think this is an interesting lineup:

32 Team Homer League

18 Team Survivor League

14 Team Dynasty League

12 Team 3-player Keeper League

12 Team Age Group League (I'm in the Older Group!)

12 Team Yahoo Work League (well, from when I used to work)

6 Team Local, big money League (2-QB, 4-RB, etc)

Haven't won them all but have cashed in every one.

I am in 2 leagues,one being a high stakes league. They are both ppr and no trading. I find having more leagues can become a full time job on my day off, and is less enjoyable. Also, there are fewer conflicts having a player both on my team and also on a competitors team in another league. I enjoy watching all of the games on the Red Zone Channel. When you have Frank Gore on 2 teams and he's also playing against you in 3 others, and he scores a 68 yard touchdown, how do you feel?

When you have Frank Gore on 2 teams and he's also playing against you in 3 others, and he scores a 68 yard touchdown, how do you feel?

the same as I felt when I didn't play at all. The more teams you have the less it matters who did what and you can just enjoy the games

When you have Frank Gore on 2 teams and he's also playing against you in 3 others, and he scores a 68 yard touchdown, how do you feel?

I stopped worrying about who my opponents play years ago ... I don't even look at their lineups until after the games are over. I find this helps me to just watch the football games and worry less about individual player stats.

I stopped worrying about who my opponents play years ago ... I don't even look at their lineups until after the games are over. I find this helps me to just watch the football games and worry less about individual player stats.

Totally with you on this. Same thing I do.

I think I need to try this approach.

4 money leagues (2 BOTH) and 2 non-money leagues, one of which is actually two affiliated leagues that do relegation and promotion English Premier League-style.

Of the four money leagues, one is a 14-team PPR auction with four keepers, one is a 12-team PPR serpentine with three keepers, one is a 12-team non-PPR redraft (serpentine with 3RR), and one has a really weird-ass scoring system with seven keepers (but all kinds of odd rules about who you can and can't keep) and serpentine drafting.

Both of the non-money leagues use standard Yahoo scoring.