[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Funny Story

delfamdelfam

but as a commish what can you do, you can't throw that many people out of the league

I am praying you are going to man up and not take this lying down. THAT IS COLLUSION!!!! The one absolute in FF. I force the trade through and let the "friends" gang quit....hopefully.

You cannot sit around on this issue.

Bingo. And you do it then tell them it's done and gfy.

I just add that the none colluders need to get full refunds. The Thighmasterly none, and if the league fees are more than the Thighmasterly's fee the extra should come out in equal shares from the colluders. The righteous should be made whole. The sinner punished. and if more blame needs be apportioned it gets apportioned to the idiots would enabled the sinner.

Trade went down on Saturday, I assume Charles was in his lineup on Sunday. End of story.

Exactly. The trade happened and Charles was in the new owner's lineup (I assume). You tell everyone there is no veto and ask them on what grounds can they even veto. The trade was good enough to accept and use a player so what now qualifies to veto it?

I then trade my best players to the guy now stuck with Charles and then quit the league.

I'm currently in a paid league where there's a trade got accepted and pending review. It's a 10 team PPR league. Here's how it looked.

Team 1

Cam Newton

Julio Jones

Ryan Matthews

for

Team 2

Matt Schaub

Matt Forte

Tim Hightower

It clearly looks like Team 1 is investing in Team 2, I know a few of the league members are vetoing it up right now.

put the trade through and tell everyone to grow up.

This. If the commish can't be allowed to do what's right, what's the point of being commish. Otherwise, he's just everyone's bitch. The dude in charge of logging in and fixing people's line-up. The dude in charge of making sure everyone has paid. Basically, the secretary.

Were I commish in this case, I'd give a few options:

1) Trade goes through and everyone acts like grown-ups.

2) If a majority think my ruling is messed up, we dissolve the league and everyone gets their money back minus site fees

3) If a majority agree with me. Anyone who doesn't like it can leave and their roster will be frozen and their team will be managed by starting whatever line-up the website we're using suggests as the highest scoring (I don't think there's a website that doesn't offer this feature). I guess that person would have their money refunded but they certainly wouldn't be invited back.

But I'd make a strong push for #1 because this is about as lame a situation as it gets in this game.

I'm currently in a paid league where there's a trade got accepted and pending review. It's a 10 team PPR league. Here's how it looked.

Team 1

Cam Newton

Julio Jones

Ryan Matthews

for

Team 2

Matt Schaub

Matt Forte

Tim Hightower

It clearly looks like Team 1 is investing in Team 2, I know a few of the league members are vetoing it up right now.

This trade isn't bad... Right now Newton is hot and his stock is up. Jones hasn't had a breakout performance so he's a gamble. Matthews has had 2 solid games so far.

Schaub is worth less than Newton, Forte is worth more than Jones (by quite a bit) Hightower is worth less than Matthews.

The difference from Forte makes that trade "fair" in terms of talent. (at least going by numbers so far...)

Team 1

Cam Newton

Julio Jones

Ryan Matthews

for

Team 2

Matt Schaub

Matt Forte

Tim Hightower

Your joking right? This trade is 100% completely fair. It would be almost as bad as what happened in the beginning of this thread if that trade got vetoed.

Edited by 42zero

Your joking right? This trade is 100% completely fair. It would be almost as bad as what happened in the beginning of this thread if that trade got vetoed.

100% agree, voting on trades is a complete and total joke. I finally got it out of one of my leagues(the only one that had it. If collusion is suspected then the suspecting party can contact the league. Why the f would you vote on a trade?

100% agree, voting on trades is a complete and total joke. I finally got it out of one of my leagues(the only one that had it. If collusion is suspected then the suspecting party can contact the league. Why the f would you vote on a trade?

+1

Trades are not supposed to be "fair". Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....

Team 1

Cam Newton

Julio Jones

Ryan Matthews

for

Team 2

Matt Schaub

Matt Forte

Tim Hightower

Wat?

That trade is completely legit.

Care to explain how one team is investing in the other here?

Team 1

Cam Newton

Julio Jones

Ryan Matthews

for

Team 2

Matt Schaub

Matt Forte

Tim Hightower

Nothing wrong with that trade at all. I could actually argue either side as the winner.

Edited by nelsosi