[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R Brown to Detroit

MrTed46

:wacko: the fantasy fallout for all those that made waivers moves and/or trades is solid fodder.

However, from an NFL perspective, it is kinda awkward, especially after Brown's comments along the lines of "it will be nice to be utilized, to feel like I am part of something again". Not exactly endearing words to your employer.

Seeing how quickly he fell out of favor after his pathetic fumble against the 49ers, their desire to trade him, and the subsequent comments that surfaced...wouldn't surprise me one bit to see him outright released.

Trade has been voided.

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Lions and Eagles' swap of Ronnie Brown and Jerome Harrison has been voided to due "health issues" with Harrison.

Dammn, wish I was in secondstring's league. Then I could have my pickup of Brown reversed. :wacko:

Read today that it was in fact Harrison who didn't pass his physical, but nothing specific about the injury. Strange, wasn't he with the Eagles last year after PHI & CLE made a trade (Harrison for Mike Bell). Possibly something that is lingering, and the Eagles knew there was a chance that it wouldn't go through?

Good post by swammi about all the waivers and trades done for him, that are now worthless.

Also the report from Lions practice said that Morris and Keiland Williams were splitting first team reps. I thought early in the year (weeks 1-3) there was a game where Williams got some carries and did well with him. He could be the guy not Morris. Doubt it is Harrison if he is injured and was being traded. Not sure it matters a lot either way, as the Lions running game isn't that great, much more pass oriented. And unless Best is going to miss significant time they're all just backups/handcuffs.