[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Weekly 'Milk Carton' Thread

ts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please go away Hasselback and maybe Locker can come in and help Damian Williams ( and me )

Have to agree with this ... since when did the Colts defense turn into the '85 Bears? As an aside, I debated playing Lloyd (with 3rd string QB vs decent CIN pass D) over Williams all week, so far at least I clearly made the wrong call there ... but it also looks like I'd have better spent my time figuring out that I should have started both Lloyd & Damian over goose-egg Jordy Nelson.

Good grief.

Edited by ts

Have to agree with this ... since when did the Colts defense turn into the '85 Bears? As an aside, I debated playing Lloyd (with 3rd string QB vs decent CIN pass D) over Willaims all week, so far at least I clearly made the wrong call there ... but it also looks like I'd have better spent my time figuring out that I should have started both Lloyd & Damian over goose-egg Jordy Nelson.

Good grief.

i am with you

i was not crazy about williams but felt he wad definitely in position for a decent game and possibly a good one ...this is ridiculous

on the bright side , all it takes is one pass for a TD to help our cause

Who the heck are these Eagles that have shown up today? With a 28-0 PHI lead, I am very concerned that S. Greene might be on the milk carton for much of the remainder of the game as the NYJ try to play catch-up, not a promising outlook for my playoff hopes.

Edited by ts

Add Gronkowski to my missing persons list :wacko:

:tup:

As much as I hate to think about it, I have to wonder how many aside from me are facing "Gronkowski the Apparently Unstoppable Force" today in their FF playoff games? Given what he's done this year, I'm pretty much hoping for minimal damage (ie a few catches / yards but no TDs) and am willing to call that a win for the day.

... tick-tick-tick ...

This DEN-NEP game cannot end soon enough for me in FF terms.