[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Orton has a can of whoopazz

MikesVikes

Who won? :wacko:

Umm . . Orton and the Chiefs?

Didnt you see him inspiring the Chiefs and willing them to victory against all odds?

if only the Broncos tailored their offense around Orton . . . . what might have been. He just wasnt getting the support from the Denver front office and teammates.

I saw a stat this morning that Orton is 4-0 lifetime at home against the Packers.

Look, I'm not delusional enough to think that Orton is the answer at QB. The part that pissed me off is that Pioli gave Haley Palko as Cassell's backup coming out of training camp. Palko!!! That is gross mismanagement of an NFL roster.

So going into next year, is a tandem of Orton and Cassell doable? Yeah, I think so. With Charles and Moeaki back, the Chiefs DO have pieces on offense. They can then go into the draft seeking O-line help and more defensive help.

Will be an interesting offseason for sure.

I saw a stat this morning that Orton is 4-0 lifetime at home against the Packers.

Look, I'm not delusional enough to think that Orton is the answer at QB. The part that pissed me off is that Pioli gave Haley Palko as Cassell's backup coming out of training camp. Palko!!! That is gross mismanagement of an NFL roster.

So going into next year, is a tandem of Orton and Cassell doable? Yeah, I think so. With Charles and Moeaki back, the Chiefs DO have pieces on offense. They can then go into the draft seeking O-line help and more defensive help.

Will be an interesting offseason for sure.

So we are willing to settle for an Orton/ Cassel tandem? Wow, expectations have hit an all-time low.