[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Panthers/Giants

SEC=UGA

I grabbed Ramses in my 14 teamer about 10 minutes after it was announced on Rotoworld that Nicks was out, a league where the FA pool has been picked clean. Flirted with the idea of playing Wilson over him tonight because the league does count return yardage.....and just maybe he'd get a chance to exit the doghouse against a weak defense......but I did NOT!

I'm one happy camper right about now. :clap:

I grabbed Ramses in my 14 teamer about 10 minutes after it was announced on Rotoworld that Nicks was out, a league where the FA pool has been picked clean. Flirted with the idea of playing Wilson over him tonight because the league does count return yardage.....and just maybe he'd get a chance to exit the doghouse against a weak defense......but I did NOT!

I'm one happy camper right about now. :clap:

Barden is an interesting prospect, especially since Nicks can't seem to stay healthy (bummed Nicks owner here).

Barden is (still) somewhat raw, but has some physical gifts. It has taken him a bit longer than your standard WR to pick up the NFL game just because of where he played his college ball.

Being 6'6" helped me make my decision too, being a nice big end zone target like that is a bonus. But really, it basically came down to being either him, Wilson, Titus or Jaquizz for my final flex spot. In a league this deep, I suppose I will be holding onto him for the immediate future.