[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whose starting Torrey Smith tonight?

jko12

Debating on Boldin as well... However, I'd have to bench Austin or Stevie Johnson to play him.

II was already starting Pitta and Rice,so I told myself that starting 3 guys on the same team isn't a good idea. So far it hasn't worked out well for me. We'll see how well M Floyd and S Holmes do over Torrey.

Torrey Smith is evolving into a WR1 starter for fantasy. It's going to be a special season for him.

That said, very glad I started him last night going with my gut.

This is taking it a bit too far IMO. This is the first time he has produced in back-to-back games (correct me if I am wrong) and it was against a Joe Haden-less Cleveland Browns team. I am not saying he can't do it, but I doubt he will put up WR1 numbers for the rest of the season. Personally I would be more than satisfied if he ends up being a WR2 on my team.

I have a problem however in a ppr league....I have Roddy, Amendola, V Jax, and Torrey...I continuously try to trade one away so I do not have such a tough decision....then I start the wrong 3....If Roddy, V jax, and Torrey do not score more than 21 points then it is a bad move on my part....

This is taking it a bit too far IMO. This is the first time he has produced in back-to-back games (correct me if I am wrong) and it was against a Joe Haden-less Cleveland Browns team. I am not saying he can't do it, but I doubt he will put up WR1 numbers for the rest of the season. Personally I would be more than satisfied if he ends up being a WR2 on my team.

Agreed.

While I think Flacco is continuing to trend upward, I doubt he will be putting up 300+ yards consistently. Boldin/Jones/Pitta/Rice will steal targets from Smith so I see Smith as a strong WR2 going forward.

I agree, Smith will probably end up being the top producing receiver for Baltimore and do quite well for the season, but overall I think he tops out a mid to high-end WR2 due to a bit of inconsistency. Not due to his talent, mind you, but each Boldin, Jones & Pitta will all see their fair share with Boldin even outproducing Smith a few weeks and Rice will always remain a big factor that takes away from them all.

How about this week? And who are you starting instead?

I am starting Torrey Smith for sure until I have reason to do anything else, but I just don't know about Pitta.