[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bryce Brown

Gourdeau

Am I the only one who thought his first fumble wasn't a fumble? Right as they were showing the replay they went to a commercial. The ONLY replay showed on TV showed his knee down for about a half a second before the ball was knocked out. I thought for sure when they got back from commercial they were gonna say Andy Reid challenged the fumble and we were waiting on a decision. But no.. Back from commercial and not only did they not show the replay again, Carolina took a snap..

I rewound it, paused it, and moved forward frame by frame and from what they aired on TV, NOTHING showed it to be a fumble. His knee was down as he was being twisted, still had control of the ball, and then it was knocked out..

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda at this point..??

Edited by Shorttynaz

Am I the only one who thought his first fumble wasn't a fumble? Right as they were showing the replay they went to a commercial. The ONLY replay showed on TV showed his knee down for about a half a second before the ball was knocked out. I thought for sure when they got back from commercial they were gonna say Andy Reid challenged the fumble and we were waiting on a decision. But no.. Back from commercial and not only did they not show the replay again, Carolina took a snap..

I rewound it, paused it, and moved forward frame by frame and from what they aired on TV, NOTHING showed it to be a fumble. His knee was down as he was being twisted, still had control of the ball, and then it was knocked out..

Nope, I thought so too. Saw him get the first down and then go down, and I was like 'yes!' The ball came out but I figured he was down by contact at that point.

Wife came over and distracted me a little bit and when I looked back up at the telly the CAR offense was on the field and Gruden was talking 'fumble'. WTF?

i did the same but was able to stop it at a frame where he ball was clerly out...and Andy couldn't challenge it because it was a turnover and is automatically reviewed.

i did the same but was able to stop it at a frame where he ball was clerly out...and Andy couldn't challenge it because it was a turnover and is automatically reviewed.

Correct, and if he threw the challenge flag it would be a unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, 15 yards, and they wouldn't be able to do the review since it could benefit them (like the Lions game on Thanksgiving and Schwartz throwing the challenge flag).

I didn't bother looking at a lot of angles, I thought maybe they'd do the review but wasn't convinced the fumble would be overturned.

By the way, did anyone happen to notice how many carries Brown had...19.

And quite honestly that is a few more than I expected.

Well, it was that or let Foles drop back to pass more. I think they wanted to protect Foles, and whatever their game plan might have been going in, after the first half success he had, he kind of forced their hand.

Edited by Tripleshot