[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoffs! Playoffs? --- who needs what next week

tazinib1

I'm having a decent FF season so far...much better than in years past but of course not as good as I would like.

Weapons of DMD -- 10-2 and I have the division locked up. I'm fighting Gopher for the #1 seed

LLD -- 7-5 and tied atop my division with Brentastic. We play each other next week for the division. Loser goes home.

Huddler California League -- 7-5 and in the 6th playoff spot. BoltnLava is one game back and leads me in points. We play each other for the final playoff spot next week.

The League With no Name -- 10-2 and points leader by almost 200 pts. I've locked up the #1 seed and am now playing spoiler to a guy fighting for the last spot.

I don't even want to talk about my IDP leagues. It's almost embarrassing that I have not had the time to keep up with them this year. I gotta figure out a way next year to keep up. However, in Dynasty Wars II and III, I've taken the worst team in each last year in a rebuild and have posted 4 wins in each. Its a good start but I gotta lot of work to do.

How are you guys fairing this year?

Only one league here, and after thinking I was out of playoff contention back when I was 2-6, turns out that after winning my last 3, I still have a shot if I win and get some help (other game in my division goes my way and we have 3 teams tied at 6-7). I could still be a wild card with a losing record. Was surprised to see that when figuring out playoff scenarios earlier.

In my main league I need the team that started 5-0 to show back up. It's been 2-5 the last 7 weeks for a record of 7-5. If I win this week I'm in but play the guy starting basically the entire Saints offense. Good thing I'm starting basically the entire Falcons offense. :brow:

Team looks good on paper - needs to get it back in gear. :coach:

Atap- Tied for first in division. I believe I can win the division with a win this week

AOTAOP- Tied for first in division. Can win the division with a win this week

Huddlers Glory- Can end up in a tie for first in the division if I win this week but I may lose on tie breakers and get bounced from playoffs

Main Local . If I win and another team wins I will be the final seed at 7-7

Edited by whomper

Local: 8-4 and in second place. 2 more weeks in this one but if I lose both weeks I still have a decent shot of making it in. Win both and I lock up the #2 seed and a bye. 1-1 and I'm in, but I'll probably have to play in the first playoff round.

MFL League: 9-3, locked up my division and the #2 seed. If I win and the top player loses, I'll steal the top seed.

Work league: 7-5. Lead the league in scoring but also way ahead in points scored against. This is an 8-teamer with 3 weeks left, but I'm playing some pretty weak opponents and I'm in 3rd place right now so I like my chances.

After starting 6-3 i have now lost 3 weeks in a row, so my record i 6-6. Playing the 4th place team. A Win and i'm in playoffs. There are currently 4 6-6 teams, and 2 5-7 teams fighting for 3 spots. I have the 2nd most points of those teams, so even if i lose (which i hopefully wont) and put up a decent point total, i still should make the playoffs. If i lose 4 in a row and dont make the playoffs after starting 6-3, i might cry.

Started out 0-3 in Weapons, now at 6-6. Brady, Gronk and Turner killed me early on. Turner still killing me. lol

Huddle Cali League need to win this week and next (Taz) to get in. I made line-up mistakes. I didn't work the WW well.

Been a weird year. Maybe it's just me. :kicksrock:

In my main local I'm 8-5 despite some poor start/bench decisions and being too afraid to pull the trigger on some early ww moves. I play my division leader 9-4 this week to determine who wins the division. I win I get the division and #2 seed overall. I lose I drop down to the 4th to 6th seed depending on tie breakers. All comes down to the final regular season game

In my work league I'm 7-5 and in the last playoff spot for now. I like my chances to make it and go on a run to win back to back championships.

My last league i'm in the last playoff spot as well. hopefully can pull the trifecta and get this one in the playoffs as well.

32 HomARRRRRRs - Number 3 seed in the NFC (12-4)

Another F'n League - Clinched Number 1 Seed (10-2)

Any Time, Any Place - Not gonna happen, I need a win and some help in the division to force a 3-way tie at 6-7 that I'm only going to win the total points tiebreaker on if I set the league scoring record this week.

Confusion - Clinched a playoff spot at (9-3), a win and the division leader loss or a win and a 75 point spread clinches me the number one seed in my conference

Dynasty Warz 2 - Leading my division at (8-4), As long as I don't lose this week's game by 75 points, I should win the division and get the number 2 seed in the conference.

Dynasty Wars 3 - Currently at (7-5), but I am eliminated from playoff contention.

FDSB - Locked into the number 2 seed at (9-3).

Full Impact IDP - Currently in a wildcard spot at (7-5). I need to win this week to stay in.

Grand Slam - At (5-7) but technically still alive. I need to win and have the two teams I'm tied with get a tie. Not holding my breath here.

Gridiron Elite - My worst league by far, at (3-9), Been out of it for weeks.

Hardcore Homers - Took 2nd in my division but missed the playoffs at (7-9).

Home Field Advantage - Nuke and I won the NFC South at (13-3), 2nd in the NFC, we get this week off.

LBT - Clinched a wildcard spot at (7-5). Win or lose, I'm still the #5 seed.

LBT2 - Won my division at (8-4) but still trying to lock up a 1st rd bye. Need to win and have two teams of three teams I'm chasing lose.

NGNG - Need a win by a fair margin to win my division, currently at (7-6). Lots of scenarios of how to get in or stay out but if I win, things are much easier.

S8 - Need a win and a loss from the team I'm chasing to get in, currently at (5-7).

TUDL - Clinched division and first round bye at (11-2).

TUDL2 - Currently (6-7) but if I win, I'm in as the second wildcard.

Local Yahoo league - Currently in a wildcard spot with (7-5), need to avoid a loss and three other teams all winning to stay in.

ESPN work league - At (8-4), clinched a playoff spot.

ESPN work league 2 - At (5-7), I'm out.

ESPN family league - At (8-4), leading my conference, locked up first round bye.

Holy crap TFord....you battling Henry Muto for most leagues???

ETA: Wait a minute..the team I built for 5 years in AFL has you with the #1 seed??? That is AWESOME...kick there asses for me k?

Edited by tazinib1

Holy crap TFord....you battling Henry Muto for most leagues???

ETA: Wait a minute..the team I built for 5 years in AFL has you with the #1 seed??? That is AWESOME...kick there asses for me k?

That team wasn't yours. I think your old team is 6-6.