[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

P Harvin

chiroacademy

He'll be back this season, the question is when. I don't think week 7 is accurate. The local sports talk radio guys were saying they expect him back by week 14 or 15. I haven't heard anything recently to suggest that he may be back sooner than that. Once he is back, I expect the Seahawks to get him plenty involved in their offense so he's comfortable for their playoff run.

Depends a lot on your league, how many teams, how many roster slots (especially bench). He's rostered in our league, 12 teams with 18 man roster (9 starters including 3 WR, plenty of bench slots to stash a guy).

He won't be back for at least another 4 games (earliest by PUP list rule is week 7). I'm sure the Seahawks want him back ASAP, but from what Coach Carrol said yesterday, they are not going to rush it. Read this on CBS Sports

by Michael Hurcomb | CBSSports.com

(09/25/13) Seahawks coach Pete Carroll gave a status update on injured wide receiver Percy Harvin, who is on the PUP list following August hip surgery.

"He's back in New York rehabbing and we're making sure that we really do everything just right," Carroll said, per The Seattle Times. "He was very positive about how he's coming back. We want to make sure we do a great job and support it in every way. We've made a couple of choices to send him back and he's doing great. Don't know that that means in terms of a time line."

I'm thinking sometime in the week 11-13 range. Just my opinion, but with how much Seattle wants to pound the rock, I can't see Percy putting up huge numbers, at least right away. They're going to try him out, certainly, and I expect some big plays, but it is extremely rare that any Seattle receiver gets more than 4 or 5 catches. As talented as Percy is, I just can't see him getting enough use to warrant holding a roster spot for the duration of the season.

I'm not putting too much stock in what Harvin will do this season. If SEA is 8-2 or whatever and cranking along, steamrolling teams with their running game (which I think they will), I can't imagine that they'll want to switch things up too much. I'm sure he'll be a useful player but I wouldn't expect him to be getting the ball in any great volume.

I'm not putting too much stock in what Harvin will do this season. If SEA is 8-2 or whatever and cranking along, steamrolling teams with their running game (which I think they will), I can't imagine that they'll want to switch things up too much. I'm sure he'll be a useful player but I wouldn't expect him to be getting the ball in any great volume.

On the contrary if Seattle is rolling along at 8-2, they may well be less focused on next week's offense, and more focused on developing their best playoff offense, which probably requires incorporating a healthy (always an if) Harvin.

He's definitely going to be used once he starys playing again. When that is no one knows and it might be too late to help you much. But they can't wait to try out all the wrinkles Harvin allows them to use in their offense, especially as they prepare for the playoffs. They won't play him until he's fully healthy, but once he is they won't baby him. He's going to get a lot more thsn 4-5 touches per game, likely double that.

• 2 weeks later...

Im ready to, I have positioned myself at the top of both my locals with the anticipation of Harvin coming back and making both teams crazy good....love to hear over the past few weeks how eager he is to get back on the field, Fantastic!!!