[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Okay T-Rich I need you tonight

Ruffriders

actually feel pretty good about Richardson after tonight! :)

This game was about WR's dropping the ball and the Colts LB injuries. And their boneheaded decision to make Kavell Conner inactive.

Edited by CaptainHook

actually feel pretty good about Richardson after tonight! :)

This game was about WR's dropping the ball and the Colts LB injuries. And their boneheaded decision to make Kavell Conner inactive.

The T-Rich plays I'll remember from tonight are blowing pass pro on Luck's first sack and dropping an easy screen deep in Colt territory. I do remember him looking pretty good an an early screen pass though. But I'm beginning to think maybe the Browns knew something about this kid that the rest of us are just now seeing... That maybe he's not as good as you'd think an early first rounder should be? I mean, how much time should it take for him to acclimate to his new team? Before he went down with injury, Bradshaw was averaging significantly more YPC than Richardson is now.

• Like 1

:lol: he's barely touched the ball tonight, and actually looked good when he did

You have an odd notion of looking good. Mathews looked good last night. Richardson looked mediocre. But hey, if IND ever decides to run him 30 times a game, he's got a shot of cracking the century mark. Good luck with that.

• Like 1

I hate to make excuses but there were a couple factors that really kept him from producing last night.

A good indicator that a RB is mediocre is that he needs an excuse almost every week.

The guy has more sub-3.0 ypc games in his career than he does above 4.0 ypc. That's a real bad sign.

You have an odd notion of looking good. Mathews looked good last night. Richardson looked mediocre. But hey, if IND ever decides to run him 30 times a game, he's got a shot of cracking the century mark. Good luck with that.

Mathews had 22 touches. Trent had 11.

Matthews had 4.6 yard per touch.

Richardson had 4.8.

Am I missing something?

I'll give you that he had a bad drop.

• Like 1

So the consensus is that fantasy owners are frustrated and the Colts homer thinks he looked good. Good info here.

I wasn't looking at him from a fantasy perspective. I thought he showed some elusiveness tonight. Trust me, as a Richardson owner, I am frustrated with his lack of touches/production as well. But as a Colts fan, it was good to see him getting better.

Cleveland made the right choice...

Yes because anybody they draft with the Colts first round pick (bottom third) in 2014 is gauranteed to be better than T-Rich. And if you think T-Rich is a bust, or just mediocre or average you're basing that on a very limited time.

Trent Richardson looked both good and bad in all facets of the game to me (I just watched the game), but he doesn't look like the superstar he was supposed to be. One play he is breaking tackles and showing some elusiveness, the next he caught from behind before the line of scrimmage. Same with his pass protection. He did completely take a blitzer (is that even a word?) or two out early in the game.

Trent Richardson is the most phucking overrated player I have ever seen in any sport in my entire life! Can't stand the guy and I don't have him on any team I'm not some frustrated owner. I just can't stand him and how overrated he is.

The Browns committed grand larceny and essentially stole a free first round draft pick from the Colts. McGahee is just as effective as Richardson was for the Browns and Richardson is doing absolutely nothing for the Colts. The backup Donald Brown looks better than Richardson and Ahmad Bradshaw is for sure way better than Richardson. Bradshaw ran so much better in every way.

WHY DID SO MANY PEOPLE EVER GET THE IMPRESSION THAT RICHARDSON IS GOOD? He isn't any better than Benjarvus in my eyes.

Huh? Luck got 9 points

Not in my main league. 4 points for TDs, no points for pass completions and no yardage points

until they reach 250 yards. A few more yds rushing and I would have gotten the badly needed

one point. Our league is very low scoring.

...Before he went down with injury, Bradshaw was averaging significantly more YPC than Richardson is now.

That's because Bradshaw is a significantly superior running back to Richardson. If only the guy could stay healthy he would be a perennial top 10 performer at the position.

Edited by BA Baracus

A good indicator that a RB is mediocre is that he needs an excuse almost every week.

The guy has more sub-3.0 ypc games in his career than he does above 4.0 ypc. That's a real bad sign.

I'm far from a Trent apologist but you have to look at this game's results with some context. The Chargers dominated in time of possession and the Colt's didn't really have any great scoring opportunities for him. Not to mention he got 10 carries.

I'm about as sick of Trent as an owner can be, but I know I can't hold last night's game completely against him.