[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I lost

frenzal rhomb

wow, that blows and will eat you up all day. who did the other guy have going last night that u had to watch

I lost 75.1 to 74.3. I was down 2 going in to MNF. I had Seattles D, Haushika and Cook. He had Golden Tate. You just have to accept the fact that this hobby our ours can be a cruel and evil bitch sometimes

• Like 1

The real killer to me was he had Stafford - the Dallas Dingleberrys allowed him to rack up a ton of points in the final 40 seconds. If they could have run out the clock - no problem.

Had the Lions receiver taken that ball in instead of stafford rushing it in, I would have won and my opponent would be saying the same thing

And he had seattle D last night. No great feat but just enough to win.

A few weeks ago, I was trailing by a about 50 going into MNF. I had Sproles and Graham. Still, I figured it was lost. Started checking the score and whoa...I have a chance...All i need is a play from one or the other. Lo and behold on the Saint's last drive, when all hope is lost, Sproles breaks off about a 30 yard run...YES!!! And then FUMBLES!! NOOOOOO!!!!

I lost by a point on the penalty. And, nope, corrections didn't save me.

Those kinds of losses always sting, especially when you look at your bench and see some player who blew up while one of your starters put up a dud. Sorry, brother.

Yeah - benched LanceMoore for Blackmon, but conversely, he didnt start Jimmy Graham over injury concerns. I'd rather get blown out then lose like this