[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Agent Forecast

Shorttynaz

Am i missing something or is the link in the main site still showing last week's free agents? Mike James = $$$-$$$$? Dude fractured his ankle last night. Seasons pretty much over.

I'm guessing it came out before the game last night ?

I dunno what the heck y'all are looking at (mobile version maybe?) but I'm getting all of Week 11's articles just fine.

Shhhhh not all of us pay ,,, seems to be fixed now if there was a problem earlier Edited by MustOfBeenDrunk

Same here.. I usually check these things from my phone when I'm outside on my break.. I cleared the cache on my phone, logged out of the site and back in. Still shows last week's material. I checked from the web and it's updated with this week's material. Checked again from my phone and it still shows last week's material. Selected "view desktop site" and it updated. Flipped back to mobile version and it's still last week's material.

At any rate - I can now see this weeks material.

Shouldn't a paid member be able to use his cell phone??? This needs to be fixed, I don't have time to troubleshoot my iPhone when I pay the site for this service....discouraging!!!

DMD troubleshoots iphones?