[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jordan Reed status?

robert terni

No practice today and no word on the concussion protocol. Hmm...me no likey.

Will insert Delanie Walker this week. Frankly, I may stick with Walker regardless of Reed's status. Walker is Fitzpatrick's safety blanket and looking for him in the redzone. Mucho targetos!

I am also having a hard time trusting anyone connected to RGIII.

Edited by wpayers

No practice today and no word on the concussion protocol. Hmm...me no likey.

Will insert Delanie Walker this week. Frankly, I may stick with Walker regardless of Reed's status. Walker is Fitzpatrick's safety blanket and looking for him in the redzone. Mucho targetos!

I grabbed Walker too as a back up to Reed.

• Like 1

N

Ditto

I grabbed Fleener on the wire this week to replace Reed. Even with an extra day of rest I don't like the matchup and don't know if he'll be the same player if he can suit up.

I'm hoping Garcon can still put up a decent outing. With Reed and Hankerson possibly out, I'm afraid he's going to be swarmed.

I have Reed too and I'm putting him on the bench since there hasn't been any progress concerning the concussion. I happen to have Olsen on my bench so I'm covered. I know you said not much is on the waiver wire, but some of these TE's are still avaialble in a lot of leagues and might be better plays than the folks you suggested: Garret Graham (probably picked up after last week's game, and has a great match-up this week), Rob Housler (last few weeks has been getting a lot of targets) and Jared Cook (yes he's mostly sucked since week one, but he's going against the Bear's and their safeties are brutal).

From Rotoworld via ESPN:

ESPN Redskins blogger John Keim confirms Jordan Reed's (concussion) missed Friday practice is a "bad sign" for Reed's Week 12 availability.

The Redskins don't play until Monday night, leaving fantasy owners of Reed in a bind. We'll know more about Reed's chances of facing San Francisco by Saturday, but to this point Reed hasn't even been medically cleared to practice. Logan Paulsen and ex-starter Fred Davis are Reed's backups. Nov 22 - 3:27 PM

Source: ESPN.com

I pulled him for Chris Givens :sick:

Edited by darin3

And here I thought playing Gonzo over Reed this week was going to be a bad decision. Whew!! I'll take the 5pts all things considered.

Tru dat. That was the right move regardless of Reed seeing swirling birds. Gonzo should have gone off...but Ryan's inability to deliver is for another thread.