[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Way to go NFL Fantasy

Luger

From Todays NFL Fantasy Guru analysis of my team (NFL.COM):

Our NFL.com Fantasy experts consider Ray Rice (RB) a better fit than Justin Forsett (RB) for your team throughout the rest of the season. Based on thorough analysis of each player's expected performance, opponent strength and other factors, the Fantasy Guru overwhelmingly suggests Ray Rice improves your lineup.

Even CBS has him listed as 0 projected points. And he isn't listed on their top 48 RB list (both Pierce and Forsett are).

If you're on the Huddle you know where the good info is, why bother even looking at places like NFL.com, CBS, ESPN, Yahoo for analysis.

Agreed. but my league is on NFL.com and they are the ones who suspended indefinitely :)

Agreed. but my league is on NFL.com and they are the ones who suspended indefinitely :)

Just goes to show you get what you pay for. FREE = computer generated projections already determined before the season started, SUBSCRIPTION = up to date rankings with weekly projections based on this year's stats and trends.
  • Like 1

Just goes to show you get what you pay for. FREE = computer generated projections already determined before the season started, SUBSCRIPTION = up to date rankings with weekly projections based on this year's stats and trends.

Up to date?

Ben Tate did nothing for his "injury prone" tag when he ran six times for 41 yards and then injured his knee. No word has been given as of this writing so I will assume he will play and then yank him out quickly if that ends up not true. - See more at: http://www.thehuddle.com/2014/season/02/game-prediction-no-cle.php#sthash.S101QjP0.dpuf

"As of this writing..." Ben Tate is still listed in the forecasts & rankings with projections. When did the news that Tate was done for a couple of weeks hit? With really no discussion on whether West or Crowell would be the better pickup.

Before we go around pointing fingers, maybe we should make sure our own house is in order first.

I am updating that tonight. As I wrote, I would update it and that there was no word at the time of the writing. I tend to include questionable players in the first cut projections instead of holding them out pending word so that it shows up on their SBL tool and it is better IMO to do what I did and then have to take him out with an update about it than to not have someone in the projections and later put them back in. I do not do an update on WED night after they come out as the changes would be minimal with little practice report anyway. Were it a THU game, I would do it on WED. And there are many places on the site that notes his status.

DMD,

I did wonder the same thing then realized your right up was most likely done late Tue into early Wednesday AM before the announcement that he would miss time. And you did include the bit about updating it. I just think that when most people were reading it, it was already widely known that Tate would be out.

I expect you'll mostly move Tate's numbers to West, and Crowell get's his.

I also believe Tate had 1 start in confidence factor on the SBL. Nobody should have really thought the Huddle info was out of date and wouldn't be corrected. Unless they were completely new to things here.

Up to date?

My only gripe about the weekly features is the "ROS Rankings" are done on Monday - albeit are one person's opinion, but they're pretty good. The problem is it doesn't take into account the Monday games. This was a gripe of several people last season for this same reason.

Case in point - Larry Donnell. He's listed as the 5th best TE based on "myHuddle" rankings, yet he's not even listed on the top 30 in the ROS rankings for TE.

It's not the end of the world, I just think if you're going to do a global ranking for all players, why not do it right?

Edited by Shorttynaz

We had topic about this last year in a thread...NFL.com fanatsy leagues play a simulated game of Madden each week with all the matchups and those are the player projections they publish...crazy

Wait - can we go back to this?

That's so outrageously idiotic that it has to be true. :rofl:

Wait - can we go back to this?

That's so outrageously idiotic that it has to be true. :rofl:

It is true.

I have people in my local who knows this, but still have a hard time benching players with high projections.

If you're on the Huddle you know where the good info is, why bother even looking at places like NFL.com, CBS, ESPN, Yahoo for analysis.

Maybe because of the glitches the Huddle is going through. I can't get any player projections while I'm on my lunch hour.

Wasn't aware that the Huddle is still experiencing any glitches. Everything is working ok for me on my PC at work, and was also fine on my tablet last night.

If you're having trouble accessing the content I suggest you contact them directly or post in the Site & Forum support section of the forum.

Hmm, seems I spoke too soon, just went to look at projections and with my fantasy team selected in the league box it keeps showing only the Seattle Seahawk players at every position, same thing if I use a Huddle Performance scoring (QB-Wilson, RB-Lynch and so on).

They know about it and are working on it

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/423269-game-predictions-player-projections-missing-data/#entry3972137

Edited by stevegrab