[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Montee Ball is not a bust and this is why.......

IrishPride

If Denver has knowledge that his appendectomy was the problem then I wouldn't be shocked if he had a legit shot at getting his job back...

Hillman being taken out at the GL tells me all I need to know about how they view him. ... I can't recall many times if at all where they took Ball out at the GL no matter how bad he was playing

The reliance on Hillman tonight by John Fox et al was ridiculous, as he had an injured shoulder, then hurt his ankle during the game. Juwan Thompson SHOULD have gotten more carries, but he is a UDFA, and the brain trust in Denver can't see through the weeds.

I think Ball will get his job back (hopefully) and Hillman will revert to the COP back he was intended to be.

Just so you know I just traded Jerick McKinnon for Monte Ball straight up in a high stakes league to a guy im competing with and IM HONESTLY not worried in the least bit.. I saw Monte at wisconsin I know what he can do and I also know the defense he played against were stout Cardinals seahwaks Etc.. so please dont give me the BS.. Hillmans played trash

QUICK QUESTION How many of you think Ronnie Hillman would do anything if he were on the FALCONS just answer that.

Answer that question

I'm still hanging onto Ball but the difference for me is Hillman has produced good fantasy pts in some games this year whereas Ball had one game over 10pts in week one.

I don't think neither Hillman or Ball would do much behind the Falcons O-line but thats not really relevant when discussing Broncos RBs. The hope was that even if Ball didnt match Moreno's production, he'd still get plenty of goal line work after Peyton moved them down the field.

• Like 1

I have not been a Hillman proponent, but I am coming around. He looks approximately a gazillion times better than Ball ever has.

r u retarded? He never looked that much better at all, ball had a slow start.. cardinals and seahwaks wouldnt let hillman gain 50 yards

on 20 carries. so stop.

r u retarded? He never looked that much better at all, ball had a slow start.. cardinals and seahwaks wouldnt let hillman gain 50 yards

on 20 carries. so stop.

IMO you have no idea what Hillman could have done against those two teams, are you a Ball owner? Is that why you're trashing Hillman? Hillman is the started from here on out.

on 20 carries. so stop.

Hillman's 15 carry, 64 yard game against the Cardinals this year seems to tell a different story. Ball's stats that game? 6 carries, 7 yards.

:tup:

• Like 2

In a not-so-thinly veiled fantasy question I'm trying to figure out if I should try to wait one more week to get Ball or if I should go ahead & drop someone for him now. The problem is, I have my regular D on bye (Indy) and picked up Dallas for this week which is soaking up a roster spot. I have Gio, Rashad Jennings & Lamar Miller possibly/likely out this week, so I'm wary of dropping Tre Mason :puke: and my only other options to drop would be Crabtree, Cordarelle, Josh Gordon or Jordan Cameron which would leave me only Kelce at TE.

The more I think about it, the more I think dropping Indy may be the right call. They've got the Pats after the bye before playing Jacksonville so it's not likely they would be picked up next week which would give me another week to decide on Mason.

Edited by rajncajn
  • Like 1

IMO you have no idea what Hillman could have done against those two teams, are you a Ball owner? Is that why you're trashing Hillman? Hillman is the started from here on out.

Hahahhaa I just traded my RB2 McKinnon for him.. nothing to do with AP non sense becasue i dont think hes coming back anyway...

GOAL LINE TIME its MONTE BALL TIME Screen passes or runs boys... get your MONTE BALL HAT ON

You guys live in the present. Ok, ride your hot hand. If I'm right, it will not last. If you're right, you have the Denver RB the rest of the way. I still think Hillman is a perfect sell high candidate. Your counter arguments explaining why you think Hillman is the guy are lame.

agreed

nope.. just know hes alot better than hillman

:rofl: What are you basing this off of? His college production? Ball has 155 rush yards this season, Hillman got two thirds of that in one game. He has looked way better than Ball.

• Like 1

:rofl: What are you basing this off of? His college production? Ball has 155 rush yards this season, Hillman got two thirds of that in one game. He has looked way better than Ball.

Exactly, he produced in his 4 games, Ball barely did anything.