[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any news on Foster?

robert terni

BTW, any Foster owner left flapping in the wind this weekend without Blue is a fool. Blue should have been rostered weeks ago.

Pump the break there , I'm a Foster owner and don't have Blue , I have tried to trade for him several times but the frigging owner wants a 2nd round pick for him , I'm not going to over pay & by the way he has had him on his roster for 7-weeks , me I grabbed Grimes during preseason for the handcuff because he was supposed to beat Blue out :doh::angry:

I'll also add that I'd feel better about Blue's chances this weekend if Fitz was playing. I assume CLE sells out to stop the run and dares them to throw the ball

Agree.

This is what I'm worried about. If Mallett stinks it up, the Browns will stack the box and sell out to stop Blue.

I just swapped out Blue for Jennings in my no. 2 rb spot. Might regret the move but I just think that although this is Jennings first game in a while, hes a better runner in a better situation. Plus, I think Jennings will catch more passes. Im also very worried that Mallet is starting on the road in his first game, making Blue a riskier start.

BTW, I don't believe in handcuffing. Never understood why I would want the backup in a situation just like this IF a better RB is out there ready to be scooped up or is already on my bench. Handcuffing by default makes no sense. (probably its own thread)

You start the players who will give you the most points. Blue is a pretty good RB who, like you said, will give you about 80% of what Foster will, which ain't bad.

I'm not married to handcuffing a player, but when the handcuff is as productive as Blue, and the main player (Foster) has a tendency to come down with nagging injuries, it's a viable option.

• Like 1

I'm not married to handcuffing a player, but when the handcuff is as productive as Blue, and the main player (Foster) has a tendency to come down with nagging injuries, it's a viable option.

I'm curious about this comment. On what basis has Blue been productive? He had under 15 touches in the Week 3 game when Foster sat. And it's not like he's been tearing up the field in his handful of touches in other weeks.

I get your point (and tend to agree with it) in principal, but I'm not sure that Blue is actually a proven example of it (yet). Right now, he's still a speculative play.

All that said though, I'm rolling with him in a few leagues today.

Edited by nelsosi

I'm curious about this comment. On what basis has Blue been productive? He had under 15 touches in the Week 3 game when Foster sat. And it's not like he's been tearing up the field in his handful of touches in other weeks.

I get your point (and tend to agree with it) in principal, but I'm not sure that Blue is actually a proven example of it (yet). Right now, he's still a speculative play.

Hmmm, I guess I just recalled him doing a solid job against NY (at least, as a plug-and-play move, I was relieved when he came through with a solid-enough game). You're right, he FEELS like a no-brainer but the production doesn't quite match up.

I think Blue needs a soft defensive front to get production. I'm not really on board with him being a good RB and am mildly surprised that he has gotten ahead of Grimes on the chart.

That said, I threw him into a couple DFS lineups this week.

Although I started Jennings over Blue in my main local, I have started him in other leagues over the likes of Rainey and McKinnon. What he does have going for him is that he's going to get the majority of touches and is going against a below than average run defense. However, it just feels like another warm body to fill in this week to me with only a smidge of upside.

I think Blue needs a soft defensive front to get production. I'm not really on board with him being a good RB and am mildly surprised that he has gotten ahead of Grimes on the chart.

That said, I threw him into a couple DFS lineups this week.

Phil Taylor being out is a plus for him.