[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#1 Seed

Bonedaddies

I wonder, are the Packers a bad team because they just lost to the Bills, who are probably going to finish 9-7 (unless they can beat the Pats as well as OAK).

I would certainly feel they are better with Palmer/Stanton/Ellington too, but even without them they are a good team.

I didn't say they were bad. I'm not seeing them as any sort of dominate team ala- GB, NE, DEN, SEA (at times this year). To me they are good/better than average (better than Buff IMO). Split hairs with semantics if you want but I don't see a team that should make a playoff run let alone win a playoff game.

And ironically their best defensive player has been suspended all year. I wonder if it's a 16 game suspension and he's eligible for the playoffs or if it was a 1 year suspension. Or if Roger will just "wing it" :thinking:

• Like 1

After watching AZ play some, that defense is legit. They should give Seattle a harder time moving the ball than SF did this last weekend. However, that Seattle D is every bit as good and it's going to be really hard for AZ to mount any kind of sustained drive. Seattle's O-line is ok but not great. That is really AZ best hope is that their Dline just manhandles Seattle's Oline causing a few turnovers. If AZ doesn't accomplish this, then they are done. I really want AZ to win this game, but I think the odds are pretty long that they pull this out. Just too many injuries for AZ right now.

• Like 2

This is pretty great. Arizona is in first place....they can make a huge statement but can also lose a ton of playoff position this weekend. I'll be honest as a Seahawk fan in thinking this game comes relatively easy. I don't think Arizona is capable enough to fill the void of San Fransisco as the Hawks younger brother.

pretty bold statement going against a team without their starting rb and starting their 3rd (4th?) String qb :lol:

pretty bold statement going against a team without their starting rb and starting their 3rd (4th?) String qb :lol:

Hold on to your hardy har har.

Cowboys may very well have to face the Cardinals this post season with their 3rd QB. It might not be so funny for Cowboys fans when the game is over.

Hold on to your hardy har har.

Cowboys may very well have to face the Cardinals this post season with their 3rd QB. It might not be so funny for Cowboys fans when the game is over.

Would be interested to see the playoff scenario where DAL & AZ play each other, I think it would have be in the conference title game with both top 2 seeds being eliminated (or with AZ as one of those top 2 after winning the west).

NFC south winner is going to face the #5 wild card, which seems likely to be AZ if they're a wild card (not DET, PHI, DAL). That's what I've seen looking at various playoff scenarios for the NFC using ESPN playoff machine.

They should just follow the Cowboys blueprint that worked when we spanked those bitches on their home turf :shrug:

Was that the "Complete a miracle pass on the sidelines for a first down on 3rd and 20" blueprint? Because if that single play doesn't happen, that game was over. Granted, when you're playing in Seattle maybe you'll take those slim odds for a win there because you won't get odds any better than that. However, I don't see any of Cardinal QBs except maybe a healthy Palmer making that kind of Slipesque play in crunch time with the game on the line, and I dare Romo to try it again.

Edited by Tripleshot
  • Like 1

I recently read that over 7 career appearances and 181 attempts, Lindley has 9 turnovers and 0 touchdowns. I really can't fathom this guy putting many (if any :weird:) points on the board against the same defense that held Chip Kelly's offense to historically low numbers just a couple weeks ago. I think the Seahawks cruise, and end up getting the #1 spot in the NFC.

Edited by bud29
  • Like 1

Was that the "Complete a miracle pass on the sidelines for a first down on 3rd and 20" blueprint? Because if that single play doesn't happen, that game was over. Granted, when you're playing in Seattle maybe you'll take those slim odds for a win there because you won't get odds any better than that. However, I don't see any of Cardinal QBs except maybe a healthy Palmer making that kind of Slipesque play in crunch time with the game on the line, and I dare Romo to try it again.

L...spin it however u want

I have almost fully recovered, the flashbacks of watching Wilson run out of his endzone for 55 yards after gaining field position makes it a bit tough to sleep. If you would have told me it would be a one-score game in the fourth, I would have taken it, but the final score was closer to how the yards/stats measured up.

Big plays were the dif, but AZ had to blitz to try and make things happen to have a shot. it ain't over, but the end is near.

Edited by Bonedaddies
  • Like 1