[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andrew Luck owners - Check in

kwolf68

Really? If TY sits and Reggie continues to have his snaps dialed back to get him fresh for the playoffs, and you have Roethlisberger in the wings, it's worth talking about.

Thanks Captain. That was my point. I've seen no one else with anything remotely credible to replace Luck with. Only if you have Rogers, Brees, Manning, Brady (the others among the top 6) do you consider it. However, to get those QBs you probably had to buy high and they are your #1. I landed Ben really late in the draft as backup and he has been a stud.

Overthinking? Or could there be serious concern for the Colts. Their O-Line is beat up, they were not sharp last week at all, their stud TY may sit and their other stud Wayne will be limited. Now you're down to Moncrief and Hixon. Yawn!!!

Game at Dallas...Colts don't really need it, Dallas desperately does need it. THe entire thing wreaks of those old week 17 "half speed" games for the Colts because their playoff fate is pretty much set.

I will roll Luck if TY Hilton plays. I love the Colts overall talent, but losing the top two moves everyone up and it's an overall downgrade. Dallas has no one who can cover TY.

Edited by kwolf68

Now that they've taken a big collective crap, we couldn't ask for a better setup. Time to deliver.

I can only hope as I need him in one of my finals.

Who wouldn't thought that we'd be sitting late in the second quarter and Romo's longest pass would be 7 yards more than luck's total yards passed to that point in the game.

Total misread on my part...I am finished in the local, and going to lose some bonus $$ as well with his clunker.

This is Johnny Manzeil level crappy. LMAO....though it's not IS fault. I maintain Luck is a great one, but what a lay down heartless effort by this team.

Edited by kwolf68

Meanwhile, Julio does well, AB does well, ODB gets off, Andre Williams is even pushing 100 yards...

and I'm getting FOOKED

by Andrew Luck and Jamal Charles.

GO FIGURE.

Edited by kwolf68

Everything changes once teams have clinched playoff spots and really have nothing to play for ... despite what they will tell you the motivation is just not the same.

Which was my EXACT question. I don't know if starting Big Ben (who didn't have a big game) would have made a difference, but as ODB and Williams load up in the Rams game I fear that will eventually be my undoing.

Edited by kwolf68

Which was my EXACT question. I don't know if starting Big Ben (who didn't have a big game) would have made a difference, but as ODB and Williams load up in the Rams game I fear that will eventually be my undoing.

It is why many leagues have their championship in week 16. Because history has demonstrated that many many players rest in week 17, whether or not they actually hit the field. IMO they become more concerned with health and safety when it makes no difference when they win or lose. And when you play to stay safe you typically suck.