[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The new Karlos Williams status thread

Dcat

Because the other thread degenerated into an internet pissing contest, I thought it wise to open a new one which should be limited to whether or not Williams will play this week.

He's not practicing today (Friday) and Rex is strongly hinting that he will be out.

Guest Ted Goings

too bad the other thread is still here. What a waste of time.

As opposed to the other 10,000 threads on this site that are so important? This is a fantasy football forum. Why let it get you mad?

As opposed to the other 10,000 threads on this site that are so important? This is a fantasy football forum. Why let it get you mad?

Because some people come here looking for information not a pissing match. But that seems to be your goal so far, piss in as many threads as you can to make the place less useful and show that you're a complete tool. And some said I was wrong to suggest ignoring you.

What should we expect from Dixon this week?

Less than from Herron (at least from everything I've read)...he's actually dealing with a calf issue, himself, but is expected to get the start with Herron getting the majority of touches...

Guest Ted Goings

Because some people come here looking for information not a pissing match. But that seems to be your goal so far, piss in as many threads as you can to make the place less useful and show that you're a complete tool. And some said I was wrong to suggest ignoring you.

Hey, man, you're the one following me around acting like a little kid. I have not disrespected anyone here, and I'm not going to start now, but you need to look in the mirror before you start calling people childish and a tool.

Less than from Herron (at least from everything I've read)...he's actually dealing with a calf issue, himself, but is expected to get the start with Herron getting the majority of touches...

This is good info, do you have a thread or where to look?

Guest Ted Goings

Easy ... open a new thread using his name in the title

Swear to god, I will not say a word in that one. Apparently my sheer presence is enough to infuriate the simple minded who get frustrated by big words and opinions they don't agree with.

This is good info, do you have a thread or where to look?

Most all of my national "news" comes from rotoworld.com...nothing "official" yet, but local beat guys speculating...

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5773/anthony-dixon

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7634/dan-herron

Swear to god, I will not say a word in that one. Apparently my sheer presence is enough to infuriate the simple minded who get frustrated by big words and opinions they don't agree with.

You are on the path of a slow painful drawn out death on these forums....reminds me so much of another past member who's name rhymed with Max Schmelf (not original rhyme).

As for KW, I think I saw that he's been ruled out this week, no link, sorry.

Edited by heehawks

Relax Ted.

What a complete mess in BUF. I think the coach is a dope and they should be thanking their stars for having Taylor. Imagine what Cassel would be doing there.

They would be the team to stream D's at if Cassel was their QB.

Guest Ted Goings

You are on the path of a slow painful drawn out death on these forums....reminds me so much of another past member who's name rhymed with Max Schmelf (not original rhyme).

As for KW, I think I saw that he's been ruled out this week, no link, sorry.

Sorry man, the reference is lost on me.

Relax Ted.

What a complete mess in BUF. I think the coach is a dope and they should be thanking their stars for having Taylor. Imagine what Cassel would be doing there.

Thanks man, but I'm cool. I haven't even gotten ruffled yet.

And as for my Bills, I have become world class at living with disappointment. I really didn't expect such a let down in our defensive secondary, but maybe I should have. I don't even know what to say about Rex. I hated him with the Jets. I really wasn't happy that he came to Buffalo, and you want to support the coach, but the guy just seems to breed mediocrity. He runs off at the mouth like words are going to win football games. Yeah. It's cool though. At least I remember Bruce Smith. I don't know if there even are any young Bills fans.