[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

F U Lacy!

Shaft

• 1 month later...

You have to respect McCarthy for being blunt and honest. Lacy has tremendous talent, but he's out of shape and it showed on that run against the Cardinals because that should've been a touchdown. No, it's been obvious all season that he's been out of shape. I like the kid, but he needs to lose about 20-30 pounds.

Look at the pic on the left compare to the right (this is from 2013). He ate somebody!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000223039/article/fat-eddie-lacy-photograph-sets-off-twitter-firestorm

• Like 1

It didn't come up. Was that dog running again? That shyt was hilarious. I couldn't reply or hit like from the device I was on when I saw it over the weekend.

It was the dog again.

Link works on my devices.

What i dont understand is , guys know ( should know ) what his fighting weight is so to speak . I cant believe Lacy looked at himself and said " oh yeah i am in great shape and where i need to be " . Professional athletes in their prime have to know and feel when they are in shape or not and if you are not in shape why the hell would you not want to get in shape ASAP ...should never get to point that Coach has to tell the starting RB on his team that he has to lose weight .

Edited by isleseeya

You have to respect McCarthy for being blunt and honest. Lacy has tremendous talent, but he's out of shape and it showed on that run against the Cardinals because that should've been a touchdown. No, it's been obvious all season that he's been out of shape. I like the kid, but he needs to lose about 20-30 pounds.

Look at the pic on the left compare to the right (this is from 2013). He ate somebody!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000223039/article/fat-eddie-lacy-photograph-sets-off-twitter-firestorm

Both of those pictures were taken the same training camp in 2013, iirc they were just days apart, it created a big twatstorm because it was mostly just an angle thing and all the liberals got up in arms about fat-shaming. He definitely looks bigger now though, and a whole lot slower.