[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who are your hall of famers this year?

Shaft

Only three of those deserve it:

Brett Favre

Kurt Warner

Don Coryell

I do not understand all the support for Davis. He was a flash in the pan at best.

Right, because they hand out NFL MVP awards to just any old Joe that finds his way onto the field.

Greatest post season RB ever. And it isn't even close.

• Like 1

Not even top 5 in career playoff rushing yards.

Oh, I forgot, it's the 'hall of played for a long time', my bad.

8 playoff games is enough sample size to look at averages and efficiency. TD absolutely destroys all comers in that respect. 142.5 yards per game in the playoffs. No one holds a candle to that and I bet it stays that way for the next 40 years.

BA,

I get the animosity,but seriously if you're ever in the area I suggest a visit. It was very good last time I went and has seen another expansion since. And at least it is sticking to football unlike the Rock n Roll HOF which is apparently open for any kind of music.

As for your DEN guys, not really familiar with Gradashar but have heard the case and agree. Atwater & Mecklenburg certainly, TD just a career cut short it sucks but is what it is.

I support TD. I mean seriously, who has EVER had such a great career in a short period of time. There is no set criteria for the hall of fame, and I respect the value of longevity, but:

a 2,000 yard season (4th to do so at the time)

2 Superbowl championships

NFL MVP

a Superbowl MVP

140 ypg average in the postseason,

AND 7-100 yard postseason games (only other player with this is E. Smith who played 15 years).

PLEASE tell me another RB who accomplished this besides Emmitt Smith. I always think of player like Curtis Martin who had a long very good career, but was never considered the top back at anytime during his tenure in the NFL and never did anything particularly memorable, BUT is in the hall of fame. If Curtis Martin is in, who I do like, then TD should be in without 2nd thought. No team would pick Curtis Martin over Terrell Davis!!!

Edited by Shaft

Oh, I forgot, it's the 'hall of played for a long time', my bad.

8 playoff games is enough sample size to look at averages and efficiency. TD absolutely destroys all comers in that respect. 142.5 yards per game in the playoffs. No one holds a candle to that and I bet it stays that way for the next 40 years.

Marcus Allen's first 8 playoff games yards from scrimmage is in the same neighborhood. His first 5 are likely better. Terrell Davis's resume is very impressive. But your "not even close" perception is flawed.