[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

GangGreenLantern

Would you trade Mike Evans for OBJ straight up? Thoughts?

If you ask 10 people this, 9 would say yes! I am NOT one of those 9.

To me it's simple. Giants have 3 guys now that can make plays, and Eli does NOT have to force feed Odell the ball. He has NEVER had that before. I think that is one of the main reasons we see the production not the same, also is leading to the frustration of OBJ.

Evans is on a bad team, that will probably be in the top 3-4 in pass attempts, chasing points playing from behind more often than not. Evans is the ONLY big play option for Winston. Winston force feeds him, and Evans is a HUGE redzone target. I loved Evans as a sleeper for this season to finish as a top 6 WR, and he is well on his way to do that.

If Murray is out, which it looks like he is, roll with Washington vs SD. Hyde should be in there as well.

Well, we only start 2 RBs. I'm starting Le'Veon and any of my other choices. Most likely either Washington or Hyde.

For my WR, I start Antonio, Jordy and I planned to start Shephard in my flex spot. Would you bench Shephard and start the 2 RBs instead?

Good morning

My Team: His team:

Stafford R Wilson/A dalton

J Jones OBJ

M Jones Jr Q Enunwa

L Bell L Blount

E Lacy R Mathews

J Howard A Jeffrey

F Gore M Wallace

S Shepard T Yeldon

E Decker D Bryant

S Ware J Stewart

R Cobb

I want Odell from a guy he offered my Eddie Lacy for his OBJ, should I do this? .5point ppr, 10 team league.

I want to counter with Lacy/Shepard for OBJ/Yeldon? which should I do? I want to add Shepard in the trade because I don't need two NYG WRs.

Help me make a trade! thanks !!!

I'm in first in this league at 3-1 and he's in 8th, so I think he's semi desperate.

Well, we only start 2 RBs. I'm starting Le'Veon and any of my other choices. Most likely either Washington or Hyde.

For my WR, I start Antonio, Jordy and I planned to start Shephard in my flex spot. Would you bench Shephard and start the 2 RBs instead?

OK, sorry misunderstood your question with who you're starting.

I would roll with Hyde, just from a volume stand point. We know he's going to get the touches, where as we "Think" Washington will get the majority of the touches but we need to also factor in Jalen Richard. I think he has a role as well.

Shepard vs Packers D is a good start. They have been pretty bad vs the pass. Esp if Mathews, and Sheilds are out.

Good morning

My Team: His team:

Stafford R Wilson/A dalton

J Jones OBJ

M Jones Jr Q Enunwa

L Bell L Blount

E Lacy R Mathews

J Howard A Jeffrey

F Gore M Wallace

S Shepard T Yeldon

E Decker D Bryant

S Ware J Stewart

R Cobb

I want Odell from a guy he offered my Eddie Lacy for his OBJ, should I do this? .5point ppr, 10 team league.

I want to counter with Lacy/Shepard for OBJ/Yeldon? which should I do? I want to add Shepard in the trade because I don't need two NYG WRs.

Help me make a trade! thanks !!!

I'm in first in this league at 3-1 and he's in 8th, so I think he's semi desperate.

OBJ for Lacy??? Run with that esp in .5 ppr.

You're solid at RB with Bell, Howard and Gore, so you really don't need Yeldon. If you really want him then sure.

12 Team Standard league. 6 pt passing TDs and yardage bonuses for passing > 300, rush/rec > 100.

I have roster space issues this week. Going to be asking you who I should pick up and who is worth the drop.

My roster is currently as follows(starters in bold):

QB: Stafford, Palmer

RBs: Gordon, Crowell, DeAndre Washington(flex), Latavius Murray, Stewart, Rawls

WRs: OBJ, Woods, Bryant, Michael Thomas(BYE)

TE: Eifert(OUT)

At QB I had been starting Palmer with Stafford as a backup. Palmer is OUT and Stafford has a rough matchup. I'm leaning towards dropping Stafford for Hoyer, Flacco or Stanton. Was going to get Wentz, but he was taken at the waiver run earlier in the week.

At TE I dropped both Tamme and Gates this week based on the Eifert return. Now Eifert is out again. Gates practiced yesterday, but there is no word on if he plays yet. Best available at the moment is: Bennett, Barnidge, Gates, Henry, Walford. If Gates is OUT I'm leaning towards Henry, but if he plays I'm not sure who to go with. Bennett is a sneaky play based on whether or not Gronk is 100%, but Barnidge/Walford are both dumpster dives IMO. Looking at my roster I feel that I am forced to drop Michael Thomas even though I don't necessarily want to and try to steal him back on waivers after the weekend.

What are you thoughts on the above? Who would you pickup and who would you drop for both cases above?

Thanks and GO BIRDS!

Ok

I just sent him gore/shepard for OBJ and Lacy/Shepard for OBJ/Yeldon...

If he declines, I'll do the straight up trade.

Is the gore/Shepard for just OBJ fine? Or am i giving too much I like me some gore :)

12 Team Standard league. 6 pt passing TDs and yardage bonuses for passing > 300, rush/rec > 100.

I have roster space issues this week. Going to be asking you who I should pick up and who is worth the drop.

My roster is currently as follows(starters in bold):

QB: Stafford, Palmer

RBs: Gordon, Crowell, DeAndre Washington(flex), Latavius Murray, Stewart, Rawls

WRs: OBJ, Woods, Bryant, Michael Thomas(BYE)

TE: Eifert(OUT)

At QB I had been starting Palmer with Stafford as a backup. Palmer is OUT and Stafford has a rough matchup. I'm leaning towards dropping Stafford for Hoyer, Flacco or Stanton. Was going to get Wentz, but he was taken at the waiver run earlier in the week.

At TE I dropped both Tamme and Gates this week based on the Eifert return. Now Eifert is out again. Gates practiced yesterday, but there is no word on if he plays yet. Best available at the moment is: Bennett, Barnidge, Gates, Henry, Walford. If Gates is OUT I'm leaning towards Henry, but if he plays I'm not sure who to go with. Bennett is a sneaky play based on whether or not Gronk is 100%, but Barnidge/Walford are both dumpster dives IMO. Looking at my roster I feel that I am forced to drop Michael Thomas even though I don't necessarily want to and try to steal him back on waivers after the weekend.

What are you thoughts on the above? Who would you pickup and who would you drop for both cases above?

Thanks and GO BIRDS!

FLY EAGLES FLY :tup:

Okay First I would rather Stafford then Palmer at this point. Cards are seriously struggling up front (Not that the Lions aren't) but I think Stafford going forward more then Palmer.

With that being said, I would pickup Hoyer for this week, you decide who you want to drop our of those 2.

I would not drop Thomas, esp with how thin you are at WR. I would drop Rawls, Stewart, or even Latavius at this point before Thomas.

I don't think Gates is going to play he's still limited in practice which isnt a good sign since he's been resting for the past 2+weeks, so Grab Henry.

Ok

I just sent him gore/shepard for OBJ and Lacy/Shepard for OBJ/Yeldon...

If he declines, I'll do the straight up trade.

Is the gore/Shepard for just OBJ fine? Or am i giving too much I like me some gore :)

I would have just did the Lacy for OBJ if thats what HE offered you. You were making out with the better value,

I have a slew of RBs on my bench and am looking to upgrade at TE. I have Pitta as my starting TE but Cameron Brate is available.

Brate is on bye next week so I don't want to drop Pitta.

Would you drop Bernard to get Brate?

My bench RBs are Bernard, Washington (Oak), Riddick, Jones, Dixon and Crowell

Should I drop Gio or R. Mathews to pick up DeAndre Washington. Here's my team:

QBs (2): Tannehil, T. Taylor (I know, pretty bad)

RBs: J. Howard, J. McKinnon, J. Charles, Gio, Mathews

WRs: Jordy, AJ Green, A. Robinson, S. Shepard

TEs: Walker, Graham, Rudolph

D: Vikings

K: D. Hopkins

If I picked up Washington I would probably start him over Shepard at flex, since Robinson is on bye. Is Washington worth the pick up and start?

I have a slew of RBs on my bench and am looking to upgrade at TE. I have Pitta as my starting TE but Cameron Brate is available.

Brate is on bye next week so I don't want to drop Pitta.

Would you drop Bernard to get Brate?

My bench RBs are Bernard, Washington (Oak), Riddick, Jones, Dixon and Crowell

Standard league? If yes Bernard is expendable.

Should I drop Gio or R. Mathews to pick up DeAndre Washington. Here's my team:

QBs (2): Tannehil, T. Taylor (I know, pretty bad)

RBs: J. Howard, J. McKinnon, J. Charles, Gio, Mathews

WRs: Jordy, AJ Green, A. Robinson, S. Shepard

TEs: Walker, Graham, Rudolph

D: Vikings

K: D. Hopkins

If I picked up Washington I would probably start him over Shepard at flex, since Robinson is on bye. Is Washington worth the pick up and start?

I wouldn't drop a starting RB when I have 3 TE's? Does your league call for having 3 TE's? Start 2 or something? If not then you do not need 3.

I wouldn't drop a starting RB when I have 3 TE's? Does your league call for having 3 TE's? Start 2 or something? If not then you do not need 3.

Only start 1. I picked up Rudolph and Graham because they were available. Looking to see if I can trade any of them for a better QB since it's a 2 QB league and the best available QBs on waivers are Kessler and Keenum. I'd like to keep the TEs for that reason.

• GangGreenLantern changed the title to Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back