[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vince Young: Next Vick or Antwan Randle El?

Donutrun Jellies

:D

And Vick is the only athlete in the NFL that can be compared to Young right now. 

I'm still trying to think of some comparable ATHLETES in the NFL to Young, only a few hundred come to mind.

Hmmmmm. McNabb, C-Pep, L.T., Moss, Owens, Ward, Holmes , Alexander, Big Ben,Davis..........ect..........ect.............ect.............

It's amazing that Young is a better athlete than all of the above but will never see a starting job in the NFL, something that Krenzel was even able to accomplish.

Lets just say the kid single handedly beat Michigan.  I dont have to look out for him, I wish he was entering the draft this yr.  OU stuffed him this yr, but its only a matter of time before he is able to do to the Sooner what he did to Michigan.

641368[/snapback]

I think the Michigan D is what beat Michigan as this was the worst D they have fielded in YEARS!! They gave up over 24 points in 5 games this season, by far the worst in 15 years.

The better D's out there could contain a one demisional offense that Texas employs quite easy.

'cept if you're a Michigan fan. :D

641376[/snapback]

I think he's an Iowa fan. :D

This is becoming interesting watching Sarge stand up for a Texas

Just two days ago he wanted Texas to DIE!! LOSE!! :D

Maybe i'll argue with him that Utah sucks so he'll start to say they deserved to play in the National Championship. B)

Edited by theeohiostate

I'm still trying to think of some comparable ATHLETES in the NFL to Young, only a few hundred come to mind.

Hmmmmm.  McNabb, C-Pep, L.T., Moss, Owens, Ward, Holmes , Alexander, Big Ben,Davis..........ect..........ect.............ect.............

It's amazing that Young is a better athlete than all of the above but will never see a starting job in the NFL, something that Krenzel was even able to accomplish.

641369[/snapback]

You are a complete idiot. How are you going to compare someone you have hardly watched to someone else. You have no idea what you are talking about, just trying to fuel an argument to try to get some more attention, because you obviously don't get enough at home. I never, nor has sarge said he was better athelete than those you listed above, but he is a darn good athlete, that is in a different category than those guys. The only guy close to him is Vick, but Young is bigger than Vick.

Hmmmmm.  McNabb, C-Pep, L.T., Moss, Owens, Ward, Holmes , Alexander, Big Ben,Davis..........ect..........ect.............ect.............

641369[/snapback]

Im saying athletic ability.

Moss is comparable, but he doesnt make tacklers bounce off him when they hit him. Young also plays QB, and none of those Qbs have his running ability.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

You are a complete idiot.  How are you going to compare someone you have hardly watched to someone else.  You have no idea what you are talking about, just trying to fuel an argument to try to get some more attention, because you obviously don't get enough at home.  I never, nor has sarge said he was better athelete than those you listed above, but he is a darn good athlete, that is in a different category than those guys.  The only guy close to him is Vick, but Young is bigger than Vick.

641382[/snapback]

I couldn't care less if i'd never seen nor heard of him, I'd STILL SAY he's not better than VICK or anyone else i mentioned. You are a F'ing IDIOT to sit there and suggest he's better than LT , VICK , MANNING, .............. :D

Heck, they shouldn't even send him to the combine, just make him the number 1 pick right now and pay him a 10 Million dollar signing bonus, then he can take a cruise with Ryan Leaf in the offseason.

I couldn't care less if i'd never seen nor heard of him, I'd STILL SAY he's not better than VICK or anyone else i mentioned.  You are a F'ing IDIOT to sit there and suggest he's better than LT , VICK , MANNING, .............. :D

Heck, they shouldn't even send him to the combine, just make him the number 1 pick right now and pay him a 10 Million dollar signing bonus, then he can take a cruise with Ryan Leaf in the offseason.

641388[/snapback]

Idiot, show me where I said that he was better than Vick, Manning, or LT. I haven't. I think he is very comparable to Vick, that is it. You are the F'ing idiot for agruing this, when you have already admitted you only watched one game from last year when he had receivers. You just keep loosing any credibilty you may still have had. He will be picked in the top 5, whenever he declares, and there is a very good chance he will go #1 overall, but I'm not willing to say that yet. I will say he will be a top 5 pick, and would bet you on it, only you will not be around to bet.

The better D's out there could contain a one demisional offense that Texas employs quite easy.

OK, I'm gonna try some of this tos logic here.

According to what you said, that the better Def's could contain Texas, you have just admitted that Oklahoma is one of the better defenses out there. I'd say a shut out would be considered containing them.

So NOW you think Oklahoma has a good defense.

Talk about flip flopping.

OK, I'm gonna try some of this tos logic here. 

According to what you said, that the better Def's could contain Texas, you have just admitted that Oklahoma is one of the better defenses out there.  I'd say a shut out would be considered containing them.

So NOW you think Oklahoma has a good defense. 

Talk about flip flopping.

641495[/snapback]

:D Good stuff right there. :D I will curiously await to see how theeflipflopfish double-talks the foot out of his mouth on that one.

641379[/snapback]

Shut-out by Oklahoma. I'd consider that "containing quite easily". This one deserves two responses to see you double-talk the foot out of your mouth here.

I think the Michigan D is what beat Michigan as this was the worst D they have fielded in YEARS!!  They gave up over 24 points in 5 games this season, by far the worst in 15 years.

641379[/snapback]

I agree, fire Hermann. Our Defense was suppose to carry MIchigan this year. Instead Our Freshman did! And Edwards

I agree, fire Hermann.  Our Defense was suppose to carry MIchigan this year. Instead Our Freshman did! And Edwards

641576[/snapback]

i agree as well if it was iowa or osu defense, that would not have happened

His arm is huge.  Last year when he had Roy Williams and Sloan Thomas stretching the field it showed.  This year he had crap for receivers, and it wasn't nearly as evident.  Your statement above just proves that while you may be good at looking up stats, you are not real familiar with the Big 12, or at least Texas.

641315[/snapback]

Did you mean David Thomas...cuz I dont remember a Sloan Thomas...but you know I'm not saying Vince isnt a great athlete he just doesnt have the arm that Vick has. He didnt really put up many 200 yrd passing games in 2003 or 2004. He runs more for more long tds than he throws long tds. And you know by long throws I mean 40 plus yards in the air, not 10-15 yards and then the WR takes it in for another 30+. Vick's throwing motion is so smooth, no waisted motion...like a bullet. I just dont see that in Vince yet. :D