[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kansas State 2000

fish-boy

Congrats KSU.

You guys whipped our ass in all phases of the game. I think the Boys from Norman listened to how good they were too much during the break and KSU handed their ass to them. Im in total shock right now. I guess the BCS will have a serious problem on their hands this yr.

Sgt. Ryan:

Congrats KSU.

You guys whipped our ass in all phases of the game.  I think the Boys from Norman listened to how good they were too much during the break and KSU handed their ass to them. Im in total shock right now.  I guess the BCS will have a serious problem on their hands this yr.

Yes, yes they will. F'N BCS is a joke!

Sgt. Ryan:

Congrats KSU.

You guys whipped our ass in all phases of the game.  I think the Boys from Norman listened to how good they were too much during the break and KSU handed their ass to them. Im in total shock right now.  I guess the BCS will have a serious problem on their hands this yr.

A very tough loss for any Oklahoma fan.And a very classy post on your part Sarge.

Many congrats to you KSU and all 'Cat fans everywhere. You'll have to induldge us with your experience at the game when you get your sh*t together. I'm sure you were partying like it was 1999 wink . Again, congrats on a great victory.

head_ban

I still want to hear more from Private Ryan...OU this & OU that...all season long...I'm sure the excuse of 'we only have 1 lose' will be one retort...Hey Ryan, Buckeyes had NONE in their National Title last year. Let's hear it Ryan...

How bout' that Buckeye vs. Sooner game now...?

The Sugar Bowl should be LSU & USC...PERIOD

Nice win KSU. Guess we will see who the polls and computers think are the top 2 teams now.

None of the teams have a gripe really, as all 3 have lost. If they wanted to guarantee a spot in the sugar, all should have won out. None did, so whatever happens, happens. PERIOD. No excuses and no complaints necessary

Mountaineer:

The BCS is a joke, but under this format I think it should be LSU vs. USC for the title. A  team should win their conference title to be in position to play for the national title.

Who did USC play in their conference championship game??? If all conferences are not going to have the same standards then there will always be doubts as to who is #1. If the Big 12 plays it like the Pac 10 & Big 10 then OU is the conference champ...so what are you gonna do shrug :D

P.S. I'm not a Sooner fan.

How many times is this a highly-ranked Big 12 team has lost the title game and potentially had their title game trip derailed? 3? 4?

Wonder if the honchos stop counting the money sometimes and say "ya know, we might've had a couple more titles". Doubt it.