[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are the Colts sinking to THUG CLUB status?

Big Score 1

We all know about Edge and his gangsta gold teeth. He likes to go clubbing in Miami, where he's cheek to jowl with the rich & infamous Columbian Drug Lords and Cuban Scarfaces of the world.

Marvin and his posse punched that poor little innocent teenager who only wanted an autograph from his hero.

Now we have the Colts #1 pick, safety Marlin Jackson, getting sued for $10 mil from an assault conviction.

www.freep.com

So my question is, are we seeing the Colts transmorphing into the NFL's newest THUG CLUB?

After Jackson was sentenced, Farokhrany had expressed a desire to move on, the News reported.

"I love Michigan football, and I'm proud of him," Farokhrany told reporters. "One day I'll see him in the NFL or something." Farokhrany also said then that he didn't suffer any permanent damage to his vision and would not pursue civil action against Jackson.

Two years later he's changed his mind. I'm guessing this doesn't get very far.

Edge has gold teeth, big deal. I can't remember a story of off the field trouble involving him.

Oh and throwing Marvin Harrison into thug category is like saying Peyton Manning is Todd Marinovich.

The Colts have a few minor infractions..Michael Irvin,Nate Newton,and Erik Williams would get time off for good behavior if this is all they did.

Surely you're not implying that this Farokhrany fellow would be doing anything as nefarious as seeking money from Marlin Jackson simply because he's made it to the NFL as a 1st round pick and obviously has money? I mean that would be just low and nobody in America ever stoops to such levels :D

"One day I'll see him in the NFL or something."

826355[/snapback]

Puddy I think the "or something" must've been referring to seeing Jackson in court, don't you?

Michael Irvin,Nate Newton,and Erik Williams would get time off for good behavior if this is all they did.

826357[/snapback]

Obvious Cowboy hater :D

What have you got against AMERICA'S TEAM :D whomper?

Lets get back on track. Are the Dolts...er...uh...I meant the Colts, the NFL's newest member of it's THUG CLUB?

Edited by Big Score 1

Police: Gun found in Doss' car

Associated Press

AKRON, Ohio -- Indianapolis Colts safety Mike Doss was arrested Sunday on gun charges.

Police heard five or six shots coming from outside a restaurant around 2:20 a.m., and found shell casings in the area and a gun in Doss' vehicle, according to a statement issued by the Akron Police Department.

The 24-year-old Doss was charged with carrying a concealed weapon, discharging a firearm within city limits, inducing panic and obstructing official business. He posted bond and was released pending a court appearance.

Doss is a third-year pro who won a national championship at Ohio State in 2002.

Police: Gun found in Doss' car

Associated Press

AKRON, Ohio -- Indianapolis Colts safety Mike Doss was arrested Sunday on gun charges.

Police heard five or six shots coming from outside a restaurant around 2:20 a.m., and found shell casings in the area and a gun in Doss' vehicle, according to a statement issued by the Akron Police Department.

The 24-year-old Doss was charged with carrying a concealed weapon, discharging a firearm within city limits, inducing panic and obstructing official business. He posted bond and was released pending a court appearance.

Doss is a third-year pro who won a national championship at Ohio State in 2002.

826633[/snapback]

Wow, what timing. Maybe BigScore is right. Bunch of thugs.