[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. I'm looking for at least next year's 1st and 2nd. Any of y'all have a player at the end of the first that you really like? PM me.
  4. I wonder if this will close their SB window a bit? They have a lot of young talent that will need to be paid or is getting paid now. Seems like an expensive contract for Goff. Does not seem like the 2nd best QB out there.
  5. Based on current QB contracts Goff is 2nd highest average salary at $53M, Burrow is 55, Lamar & Herbert at 52.5 & 52 https://overthecap.com/position/quarterback I'd say that is real QB money for sure.
  6. Oh no, I heard we had the game, and knew it was a featured game, probably on Fox, didn't realize that meant Brady. Totally forgot he was moving into broadcasting this year.
  7. Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones
  8. Yesterday
  9. Speaking of Brady, the 3rd game has been announced for week 1, DAL@CLE at 4:25 ET on Fox for Brady's first announcing gig.
  10. I was just coming here to post that. Whoa - for a guy that the Lions swapped for and got 2 first round picks and a third round pick. That's almost like real money.
  11. Thunderballs | electricrelish and Henry Muto gave up Flacco, Joe IND QB Baron Samedi | Shaft gave up $5
  12. Since the bid was never raised this match still applies
  13. Can you open a payment link for me, it’s not giving me the option to pay for 2025
  14. Faberge has until May 14th 9:42 AM ET to match @boltnlava
  15. This trade requires Le Chiffre to pay 2025 entry fee @Dscott1970 @panhead55
  16. 4 years, $212M, $170M guaranteed.
  17. Looking to trade my 1.03 pick and move back mid - mid/late round and gain some other picks or swapping picks. Send me some trades. Please PM me on here if trade is sent. just so i don’t miss it.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information