All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The Dreaded 5 Spot

Only if you cant pull it off it is , it cool not everyone can draft like that, take knowledge to find the right rbs , take a elliot in first round then stack on wr but if you think it dumb because you dont know how to find value it's okay
  3. ONLY 2 Teams Remain in GOLD League DRAFT FRIDAY 10 Round ONLINE MFL DRAFT Friday Aug. 23rd 9pm ET Franchise #10 5th PICK in DRAFT ****** THIS ROSTER MUST BE CUT DOWN TO 26 +2 Taxi ****** VIEW 41 Player ROSTER Franchise #12 6th PICK in DRAFT ****** THIS ROSTER MUST BE CUT DOWN TO 26 +2 Taxi ****** VIEW 41 Player ROSTER KEEP 26 of 36 Man Rosters, NO TRADES! MEMBERSHIP IS STRICTLY FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVE 10 Round ONLINE MFL DRAFT RUNS Aug. 23rd 9pm ET A SUPERFLEX on O and a SUPERFLEX on D! The TOP 6 CASH! ANNUAL LEAGUE PRIZES: 3 Leagues / 12 Teams in Each: Top 6 in EACH League Cash 1X HEAVY METAL GRAND Champion gets $1000 ($750 League Championship + $250 GRAND Champion BONUS!) 3X League Champions PLATINUM, GOLD & SILVER get $750 3X League Runners Up PLATINUM, GOLD & SILVER get $375 6X 2nd Round Playoff Losers PLATINUM, GOLD & SILVER get $196 Each 6X 1st Round Playoff Losers PLATINUM, GOLD & SILVER get $100 Each ANNUAL FRANCHISE FEE: $160 League Costs: $10 Prize Fund Contribution: $150 My name is Chris Cox. I have been the Pro Players MFL Commissioner (MyFantasyLeague.com) Since 2005. Our league links are posted at PPFFL.com, all of which are paid and completed or current MFL Leagues. I am a verified PayPal Merchant as commish@ppffl.com and my email and phone number are on the home page and always have been. I am readily available for all Franchise Owners by cell phone/text and email. I tell all Pro Players Owners "If you ever have any questions at all please call, text or email me." All of our leagues are paid in full and up and running on MFL. If you are considering buying a Franchise for the upcoming 2019 Season, please go there now and Check Out the League. We have high scores on O and D. We do not allow trades. Top heavy prize fund. Don't miss out on your chance to get in a Pro Players League and Draft From Scratch! Our SUPER LEAGUES: BLACK League (15TH year) Super League - Roster 30 / Start 16 (1 Dynasty Orphan Remaining) BLUE League (8TH year) Super League - Roster 30 / Start 16 (1 Dynasty Orphan Remaining) GREEN League (7TH Year) Super League - Roster 30 / Start 16 (GREEN League is FULL) DIAMOND League (7TH Year) Super League - Roster 30 / Start 16 (1 Dynasty Orphan Remaining) SQUARE League (5TH Year) Super League - Roster 30 / Start 16 (SQUARE League is FULL) CIRCLE League (4TH Year) Super League - Roster 30 / Start 16 (1 Dynasty Orphan Remaining) Our HEAVY METAL LEAGUES: GOLD League (3RD Year) Heavy Metal League - Roster 36 / Start 20 (1 Dynasty Orphan Remaining) SILVER League (1st Year) Heavy Metal League - Roster 36 / Start 20 (7 STARTUP FRANCHISES Remaining) PLATINUM League (1st Year) Heavy Metal League - Roster 36 / Start 20 (3 STARTUP FRANCHISES Remaining) MERCURY League (1st Year) FREE League is full. SLOW DRAFT COPPER League (1st Year) FREE League is now filling. SLOW DRAFT NICKEL League (1st Year) FREE League is now filling. SLOW DRAFT Pro Players Rules have been forged over 15 seasons. Franchise Owners really enjoy this high scoring, fireworks format. Heavy Metal Leagues on MFL Super Leagues on MFL PPFFL.com Call or Text the Commish 480.993.5386 POSITIONS - HEAVY METAL LEAGUES ONLY (OFFENSE) QB Start 1+ Roster Max 3 RB Start 2+ Roster Max 5 WR Start 3+ Roster Max 6 TE Start 1+ Roster Max 3 PK Start 1, Roster Max 3 O SuperFlex, Start +1 at ANY O Position (DEFENSE) S Start 2+ Roster Max 5 CB Start 2+ Roster Max 5 LB Start 3+ Roster Max 6 DE Start 2+ Roster Max 5 DT Start 1+ Roster Max 3 D SuperFlex, Start +1 at ANY D Position POSITIONS - SUPER LEAGUES ONLY (OFFENSE) QB Start 1 Roster Max 3 RB Start 2 Roster Max 5 WR Start 3 Roster Max 6 TE Start 1 Roster Max 3 PK Start 1 Roster Max 3 (DEFENSE) S Start 1 Roster Max 5 CB Start 2 Roster Max 5 LB Start 3 Roster Max 6 DE Start 1 Roster Max 3 DT Start 1 Roster Max 3
  4. Keeper League Advice

Thanks for the thoughts - yeah a lot of the top WR will probably be kept, but we’ll see. Woods would probably go cheaper on open market than Diggs, which could be a factor. Probably both solid WR2 though. Any other thoughts out there?
  5. Draft Strategy/Friendship Strategy

I had Thielen and Diggs last year. It was great the first half of the season, and a nightmare the second half. I would pair a tight end and a wideout of the same team who are the top receiving options and get 90% of targets. Years ago I had Dwayne Bowe and Tony Gonzalez. One would get 100 plus yards while the other would get 1-2 touch downs. This brought my point average for wideout and tight end to 15 points each standard scoring.
  6. Draft Strategy/Friendship Strategy

in regards to your other q's: The upside is significantly smaller with curits and moore Youre not crazy for taking adams over Chubb...but you wouldnt be crazy for taking chubb over adams.
  7. Is it season suicide

I wouldn't recommend both. The fact that its PPR tells me you should take a stud WR with one of those picks. I'm way down on Gurley this year and I doubt Zeke will fall that far, but if he does he would be a steal. But if you do draft Zeke, make sure to get Tony Pollard and a bunch of other RB's to be safe
  8. Such BS. I like the guy and think he's a great player, especially in that offense. I have him AND Zeke in my big money dynasty league. I am sweatin' big time.
  9. Draft Strategy/Friendship Strategy

Good question Always typically try to avoid 2 players at same position on same team. In this case, if you're 100% committed to 0 RB strategy AND you're super high on Godwin (always trust your gut over any forums) then you can do a lot worse then picking those 2. Arians is a smart enough offensive mind to get everyone their share of targets...especially because their RB situation is nothing to write home about. Also, the Bucs defense is still dreadful so there will be ton of shootouts and plenty of catching up (passing opportunities) to go around there
  10. Keepers

yea I'd say that's a no brainer, Keep the ones you said.
  11. I would go with Williams. He's not nearly as talented as Henry, but he's in a much better situation and you'd only be giving up a 7th round pick, which is potentially a spot on your bench. I believe both of their ADP is in the 3rd or 4th round, so you'd be making out if you kept Williams. However, I guess the scoring might come into play too. Is it standard, half, or full PPR?
  12. MB League #2 10 teams

Thanks, was actually working for once.
  13. I'd go with Williams because of that offense, the fact that there's a lot of scuttlebutt of Hyde not even making the final 53, and the 7th round cost.
  14. Hey everyone. I try not to come up with too elaborate of a draft strategy. I tend to stick with the best player available or team needs approach. However, after recently completing a litany of mock drafts with the 5th pick, which is where I'll be selecting from in my upcoming draft (12 team, PPR scoring), it seems that I always end up with Davante Adams and Mike Evans with my first two picks. Now, this year I am a huge fan of going 0 RB with the first few picks, as I feel you can find a lot of value at RB in the middle rounds and I prefer to get stud receivers early as I feel there is a bit of a drop-off after about the first 10 WR off the board. Having said that, I really like Chris Godwin this year, but his ADP falls around the 3rd or 4th round. What are your thoughts on having both Godwin and Evans on your roster, especially if you're spending 2 of your first 4 picks on them. Does this limit the overall potential of your roster? Also how would you feel about a friendship strategy of say DJ Moore in the 5th round and Curtis Samuel in the 7th, 8th, or 9th? Should I steer clear? Also, am I crazy for taking Davante at 5 and not Chubb, David Johnson, or one of the other top 10 RB's? Thanks.
  15. Keepers

Nope, it's just the first 4 rounds of the draft (reverse order of last year's standings). If you keep 4 you get no picks in the first 4. If you keep 3 you get a 4th round pick, etc. Also, can't trade for draft picks, so essentially could only trade for other potential keepers.
  16. Today
  17. Antonio Brown has frostbitten feet

No one saw Stripes?
  18. Is it season suicide

Fantasy Impact: Amidst his holdout in Cabo, Zeke has received an offer from Dallas that would make him the second-highest paid RB behind Todd Gurley. Gurley leads the position with an annual salary of $14.3 million, and Le’Veon Bell is second with $13.1 million. Details of Zeke’s offer haven’t been released, but his annual offered salary is likely between those two numbers. His time away from the Cowboys could be nearing the end.
  19. Still looking for more. We have a very fun league with a great group of guys. Let me know if you guys are interested.
  20. Sounds good to me. Chubb has shown he's a beast and everyone, including the Browns coaching staff, has said he will be more involved in the passing game...as he should be. Do you guys remember that crazy over-the-defender catch he had last year against my Bengals.
  21. Is it season suicide

Zeke is a no brainier at 12. Not so sure Gordon will be playing anytime soon. Unless it's a keeper league I wouldn't even think about it.
  22. The Dreaded 5 Spot

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
  23. MB League #2 10 teams

You guys are turtles. Leagues 1 & 3 are almost done
  24. Nah, send him an equally insulting trade and see what he thinks!
  25. Trade advice: Evans for J Gordon + D Thompson?

Please don't. Although I'd image that the Commissioner would void it anyway.
  1. Load more activity