[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One year later....

Bengal Mania

The dude has some skills.

84-yard swing pass TD called back Sun for a holding penalty on opposite side from play. Put a few great moves on some runs and other passes as well.

He might be their actual 3rd receiver.

He's not gonna get many carries (Rudi, while he has not been great in 1st half, is BRUTAL with a lead in the 2nd half), but he is gonna get a fair share of touches.

If the Bengals offense continues to click, then Perry is definitely a worthy bye week fill-in, because he will get chances to score TDs every week, and will probably put up 40-50 yds, minimum.

(Boy, I remember a time when Dillon was the only Bengal player on any FFL team, and even then only because of his 2 or 3 monster weeks. Now you've got a boatload of players on your roster. And the backup RB is worthy of a roster spot!)

I have TJ Housh and Perry. I like Rudi, but I am totally enamored with Perry’s potential I just had to draft him because if he gets in he will blow absolutely up.

If the Bengals can get any type of defense (so far, so good) they could be a real problem for people in the AFC.

As a Bear fan, I am not looking forward to playing this bunch Sunday.

Watched the Viking game sunday, and Perry was all that. Acceleration, elusiveness, speed. And not too many touches early in the season, making him a late season infusion of talent, potentially. Looks like he is going to get his touches too, even with Rudi shining so far. I just picked him up in my league, and the dude can play. Might be the best backup RB I know of in the league.

Chris Perry is the next backup RB to end up being a stud; a la Deuce McAllister and Shaun Alexander. I have to put my Michigan hatred aside and say that this kid is the real deal. I too am scared to go Soldier Field this Sunday and watch this offense just explode. GO BEARS!!!!